Photo

Hello!!!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 ELIZABETH.N

ELIZABETH.N
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 11:51 PM

Hello, Everyone my name is Elizabeth and I got engaged June 7th on my Fiances B-day in the Dominican Republic. We would love to get married in Cancun on 2-17-08.

#2 Martha

Martha
    • VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 12:09 AM

Good luck and happy planning! I am sure you will find tons of info on here!

I think if you wanted to get married on 2-17-07, you are a little late! ha!

#3 Lizzy

Lizzy
      • 501 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 12:09 AM

Elizabeth, congratulations on your engagement and welcome to the forum. You will find many very helpful people around here. They are always willing to help and offer ideas.
        Why don't you tell us a little more about what you are planning and hoping for your wedding?
        Best wishes and again, welcome aboard!

Lizzy
        For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#4 -Kate-

-Kate-
        • VIP Member
        • 7,676 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 12:13 AM

Welcome and congrats!!

#5 ELIZABETH.N

ELIZABETH.N
          • 3 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 12:47 AM

Hi I just realized i had the wrong year. I will be getting married on 2-17-08.
            Well I would like to get married at The Ritz Carlton in Cancun. I have a girlfriend that knows someone that works for the hotel and was able to get her a good discount. She also knows someone at the JW in Cancun and got just as good at the JW. So at this point I'm so confused on what to do. Is anyone getting married on either of these hotels?? I really need help!

#6 LadyP

LadyP
            • 3,156 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:07 AM

Welcome and you have come to the right place. I am sure that there will be someone who will be able to assist you with your ventures to Cancun. Good luck and happy planning

#7 jillhiggins

jillhiggins
              • Banned
              • 386 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:15 AM

Welcome - either place sounds like it will be lots of fun!

:)

#8 PaulaV

PaulaV
                • VIP Member
                • 2,813 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:51 AM

Welcome Elizabeth!

I am a Cancun bride as well! You will find so much information here.
                  I had looked at the gazebo between the Marriott Casa Magna and the JW. It is beautiful. Not sure what you are looking for exactly, but I do know it is the only outisde area allowed to perform a Catholic ceremony.

Ana Garcia is having her ceremony there on 7/7 and may be able to answer your questions about that.

Do some searches on the Cancun area of the forum andlet us know if we can help!

#9 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 10,366 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:55 AM

Congratulations and

#10 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:21 AM

Congratulations, and welcome to the forum! Let us know how we can help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users