Wedding Dress Help!

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#21 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 01:07 PM

I did not read anyone else's replies before I voted, but found out that I am going with the crowd on this one. They all look great on you, but number 1 is stunning. You look amazing and its just perfect, I do not know what else to say. lol

#22 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
    • 4,979 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 01:17 PM

OOps, I voted a few days ago but didn't post! :-|

I love love love the first one. Omg, you look so hot and sassy in that dress. If I could vote 100 times, I would - that's how much I love that dress!! The detail, and the bustle and omg the rouching at the waist. If you don't get it, I will personally visit you and beat you. You don't live far from me, it's possible! :P
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#23 nellieboo

nellieboo
      • 107 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 01:18 PM

Ooh, one and two are both gorgeous...good luck deciding!

#24 tvt

tvt
        • VIP Member
        • 4,812 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 01:19 PM

I vote number 3. I really like 1 and 3.. but three just a little more.

#25 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
          • VIP Member
          • 4,116 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 01:33 PM

Sorry, I just got a chance to look at this!

I LOVE the first one!!!!!! so i voted for that! ;-)
            It's just gorgeous and that bustle is beautiful! Love it, love it, love it!

However, I also think the Watters dress is beautiful - that is definitely a close second for me.

I'm dying to know what you decide!!! :-)

#26 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
            • 812 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 01:39 PM

I hate to be a follower, but i LOVE the way #1 fits on you. It is super flattering and the bustle is so special! You look so beautiful in it! When are you making your decision?

#27 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 01:43 PM

I would pick #3, I am a sucker for lacy detail. #2 looks great on you, but I am not a fan of satin. #1 has the prettiest bustle I have ever seen! Damn, you have given us a hard choice. I would buy #3, but you have great reasons to go any way with it. GOOD LUCK!

#28 MrsV-to-be

MrsV-to-be
                • 554 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 01:43 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Nini_Bride
                  If you don't get it, I will personally visit you and beat you. You don't live far from me, it's possible! :P
                  haha! That is too funny! I have no doubt you would consider it Courtney you are too cute! Thanks for the comments!

Rachelle - I'm dying to know too! I am starting to lean towards #1. But then I have moments where I really love #3 or #2!! I think what may be holding me back, is that I really wanted to have a nice casual wedding (our colors are blue and orange, the BM dresses are cute sun dresses) and I am worried that #1 doesn't quite fit 'casual'! But I also know you have to have the dress you love and screw everything else

I think I will take Ann's advice and go back and try them all on again. I will take my BMs to see what they have to say as well!

Thanks everyone for your comments! It truly has helped!

#29 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,116 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 01:46 PM

Yeah, definitely try them all on again. You may find that you like the way one feels more than the others this time around.

I see what you're saying about the "casual" thing. But you're right - get what you LOVE! And honestly, I don't think any of the dresses would look terribly out of place w/ a more casual BM dress. I really think you've chosen some great options and any will look beautiful for your wedding!

Good luck!

#30 LAUREN1980

LAUREN1980
                    • 63 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 02:14 PM

I love # 1 - you look amazing!
                      Lauren & Jr
                      November 10, 2007
                      Villa Del Arco!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users