Photo

New 2010 Photography Prices from Micheal -ROR

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 misstrae76

misstrae76
  • 217 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 07:29 AM

Not sure if the rest of you brides that have decided to go with Micheal, from photoshop jamaica, received his latest price list. I received the email tonight and am finding myself reading through it twice. Prices are definately reasonable. But will be emailing him with some of my questions ( Lord knows I have a few!) but I wanted to hear about what others think about the packages?

#2 nikicrosby

nikicrosby
    • 230 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 07:38 AM

Wow Teresa...you are getting married the day after me!!! I think I am going to bring a photographer...but I was waiting to see the new price list. Would you mind posting it or sending it over to me??

#3 JennandMike08

JennandMike08
      • 166 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 01:12 PM

I'd like to receive it too!

#4 misstrae76

misstrae76
        • 217 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 01:27 PM

Let me see if this works...

Attached Files

#5 Perplexy

Perplexy
          • 207 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 10:41 AM

That worked perfectly!

Thanks for this info...we are still on the fence about who we want for a photographer, so this really helps!
            http://tickers.Ticke....4a37/event.png

~Stay positive and love your life!~

#6 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
            • 2,233 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 05:19 PM

Thanks for the info, I am just printing it out, and will go thru it and let you know what I am going to do. I do know that I will be using Michael as my photographer, just easier for me that way.
              Again thanks for sharing the info!
              July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#7 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
              • 2,233 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 10:00 AM

So I went thru the price list and I think I am going to go for one of the Head Photographers package, probably the 2nd one that cost just under 1,000. think that gives you 100 pics on a cd and 3 hours of his time. I am hoping to be able to use him for 1 hour for the ceremony and 2 hours for TTD.

So its my understanding that you still have to go home and have the prints made. Boy have things changed. I was married before 20 some odd years ago lol and I think the price for everything was like 1000.00.
                July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#8 Jenna in Jamaica

Jenna in Jamaica
                • 166 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 08:14 PM

I haven't done the math yet, but I'm pretty sure the prices are much higher. But its still not too bad. I can't decide b/w the 100 or 150 shots. So I can't figure out how much it will be for an extra hour. My wedding is at 3 and I'm afriad they won't let us do the private poolside recep until 6 or so.

#9 misstrae76

misstrae76
                  • 217 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 11:13 PM

Yes it does seem that the prices are a little higher. I think we are going to go with the Blue Mountain package and probably just pay for an additional hour. I think that you can assign a certain amount of time to everything that is going on..i.e. 1hr for ceremony 1 hr after...since our wedding will be at 4 and reception @ 6..

#10 Mello78

Mello78
                    • 77 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 01:05 PM

I got Michael's email as well but haven't had a chance to sit down and decide which package to take. I will let you's know what I think:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users