• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 ~*Lisa*~

• 2,287 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by Outdoor_girl1010
    I ordered these.
    Yellow Box Eden at Zappos.com
    I love them so much. I will being wearing flats.
    Oh I love those too! I just wish that the starfish was silver, not gold. It won't go with my dress (or my style lol)

#22 Outdoor_girl1010

• 657 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 09:15 AM

I know what you mean. I dont wear gold at all, but the were cute and didn't hurt my feet.
      Cory & Jennifer
      March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#23 KarenM

• 1,920 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 10:23 AM

Those are really cute! I saw them at zappos too & considered buying them, but I think I want a little heel. This is hard - I want to be fairly comfortable but also want fun shoes with some sort of heel. I need to design my own shoes.

#24 amygirl1169

• 653 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by KarenM
          OK, so I got my red Luichiny Duchess sandals yesterday and they are NOT comfortable, which sucks cuz I love the bow & they are really pretty. The strap across the toes has rough edges that rub/scrape your toes and I can't imagine trying to dance in them for any length of time. I'd probably last an hour. ugh.
          They're also too high for me to wear for the wedding. They seem higher than 3.5 inches but maybe that's just b/c the heel is so skinny.
          back to the proverbial drawing board...

Sandra, which RSVP shoes did you order? I've been eyeing the rhea, but if those are the culprit I'll be steering clear.
          rsvp Rhea at Zappos.com
          Oh no! Sorry to hear yours aren't comfortable! Mine are pretty good... I've been practising in them as they are a bit higher than I'm used to.
          I'm thinking of putting some mole skin fabric on the inside just in case they rub anywhere.

I still have to get them dyed...and I'm kinda scared now that I hear that Barney purple story! LOL

#25 nolabride10

• 202 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 01:00 PM

Love the idea of bright pink shoes with the wedding dress, the search is on. Thanks for the inspirations.

#26 Peachy~Girl

• 173 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by KarenM
              I ordered those in red! Still waiting on them to get here so I don't know how they fit but they were only $22 so if I don't like them w/ my dress maybe I'll just wear them for the BD shoot. :)

I love those shoes!! Hmmmm i might order me some lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users