Photo

HELP! Who designs this dress??

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Jo 2010

Jo 2010
  • 291 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 09:04 PM

I just knew this would happen - I saved a whole lot of pictures to my desktop and haven't saved their designers - and after trying on a couple this weekend - I LOVE this dress and want to try and find it so I can try it on...

I am hoping that you lovely wedding dress experts will recognise the dress or at least be able to point me in the right direction??

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 Lashawn

Lashawn
    • Banned
    • 156 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 09:54 PM

Sorry, I have no idea, but it sure is beautiful!!

#3 Jo 2010

Jo 2010
      • 291 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 12:56 AM

No guesses for my mystery dress??

knowing my luck it will just be another dress that noone in Australia stocks! :)

#4 ~Jessica~

~Jessica~
        • Banned
        • 3,479 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 10:47 AM

Thats my dress!! :) I can't believe you found a picture of it, I searched every where for a picture of it on a model and I couldn't find it. What great taste you have !! My bridal place told me who it is but I can't remember since it wasn't a big name like Pronovias. I ordered mine back in July, so I will call them as soon as they open and ask who the designer was. Here is my post about when I got my dress so you can see it on a real person not the model
          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t43441

#5 ~Jessica~

~Jessica~
          • Banned
          • 3,479 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 01:33 PM

Okay they said it was a Pronovias but I didn't see it on the Pronovias site. Hope this helps!! :)

#6 islandbride317

islandbride317
            • 1,866 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 05:32 PM

Oh, WOW!!! The magic of the BDW sisterhood does it again!!

How incredibly LUCKY for you that not only was Jessica able to tell you what designer makes your dress, but she also included the link to the thread where she has it on herself, and you get to see how beautiful it looks on a real bride! KUDOS to you, Jessica, for helpin' a sister out!

And my fingers are crossed that you can find a place in Australia that carries it -- please keep us posted, and we'd LOVE to see pics from that glorious day when you get to try it on yourself!

#7 Jo 2010

Jo 2010
              • 291 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 06:31 PM

Jessica that dress looks so good on you!!!!!

I can't believe you have that dress. Its so good seeing it on a real bride - the model pic the bodice doesn't look that sparkly, but it sparkles in such a nice way in your photos.

Pronovias huh - thats such a difficult one to track down as its probably one of the 100's of smaller designer labels under the Pronovias umbrella! At least its a starting point! :) Thanks so much for your help!

BDW magic! :)

#8 Jo 2010

Jo 2010
                • 291 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 06:32 PM

Also Jessica PM me if you want pics of the dress - I have close up, full length front and back... I'm not sure if you will want them, but if you do i got em :)

#9 midnight24

midnight24
                  • 754 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 06:47 PM

that dress is totally pronvias...i remember trying it on!

#10 Stamperamma

Stamperamma
                    • 432 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 06:53 PM

I am sorry I can't help you but the dress is beautiful. Great choice ladies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users