Post your wedding shoes

• Please log in to reply
295 replies to this topic

#211 foxytv

foxytv
  • VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 10:46 AM

OK, I decided on these --- got them in the mail late last week and LOVE them! $18.74 on Click the image to open in full size.

#212 Heidi

Heidi
    • 2,642 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 11:05 AM

I picked up some hot pink flip flops from Guess! Reggie & I are the same height, so no heels for me!
      Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#213 1elephant

1elephant
      • VIP Member
      • 15,998 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 11:11 AM

i'm having a hard time picking shoes...my dress will be altered for barefoot, but i need something for the reception...i'm thinking these, but can't justify spending $140...
        Click the image to open in full size.
        they're stuart weisman, and they are at macys, bloomies, nordstrom, and zappos.

#214 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
        • VIP Member
        • 2,861 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 11:12 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by naughie
          i'm having a hard time picking shoes...my dress will be altered for barefoot, but i need something for the reception...i'm thinking these, but can't justify spending $140...
          Click the image to open in full size.
          they're stuart weisman, and they are at macys, bloomies, nordstrom, and zappos.
          Why not just get a simple pair of white flip flops? They will be comfy and they are really inexspensive.

#215 Alyssa

Alyssa
          • 11,793 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 11:17 AM

i haven't even bought a dress yet and have PLENTY of time but i saw these shoes and cut out the picture and love them. i am thinking of barefoot for a beach ceremony and these shoes for the reception...Click the image to open in full size.

#216 1elephant

1elephant
            • VIP Member
            • 15,998 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 11:34 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by RaydensMama
              Why not just get a simple pair of white flip flops? They will be comfy and they are really inexspensive.
              yeah i thought about heading to old navy to pick some up, and then gluing some crystals on...probably my best bet....thought it would be nice to have 'wedding shoes' but you're right, they're not worth it.

#217 foxytv

foxytv
              • VIP Member
              • 7,740 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 03:32 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008
                i haven't even bought a dress yet and have PLENTY of time but i saw these shoes and cut out the picture and love them. i am thinking of barefoot for a beach ceremony and these shoes for the reception...Click the image to open in full size.
                Those are awesome shoes. So beautiful!! Where did you find them? If you wear them for the reception, just remember how much shorter it will make your dress if your dress is altered for a barefoot beach wedding...

#218 Alyssa

Alyssa
                • 11,793 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 03:44 PM

Tami - i didn't even think about the alteration YIKES - i need to give that some thought.

i saw the shoes in a bride magazine 2 or 3 months ago and found them online at:

Dyeable Wedding Shoes from Kate Spade, Cynthia Rowley, & More

a little pricey but i really like them!

#219 Spazz

Spazz
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,482 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 03:46 PM

For those brides that have worn heels on the beach, were they hard to walk in? I just assumed I'd go barefoot, but I do love heels!

#220 boscobel

boscobel
                    • VIP Member
                    • 24,213 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:33 PM

I will probably go barefoot or have flip flops in case the sand is hot. Matt isn't much taller then me at 5'5", so I don't like wearing huge heels, they make me feel gargantuan (sp?). I haven't bought my dress yet, but I want a champagne/gold color and I have gold butterfly flip flops that I bought in Payless a few years ago that I love, so I might just wear them. If not, I'd go for a color, or sparkly. That's just how I roll :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users