Post your wedding shoes

• Please log in to reply
295 replies to this topic

#111 jpkw

jpkw
  • VIP Member
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 03:09 AM

Kristi - i love the flip flops you posted!! do they have any height to them or are they completely flat?

#112 HBBRIDE

HBBRIDE
    • 87 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 03:00 AM

Hi Jen,

The flip flops are completely flat but so cute I couldn't pass them up. I may get some heels for pictures before hand but I am not sure.

I am getting my dress hemmed with no shoes. One bride on this board had some great advice about hemming the dress. She said she spent alot of time on the sand and was constantly having to pick-up her dress in front so she wouldn't step on it. Our cocktail reception is on the sand and I don't want to have that problem.

I thought the flip flops would be good while dancing too. Most weddings I have gone to...my shoes are off by the end of the night.
      Kristi

Kristi & MattHilton Los CabosApril 6, 2007www.joinkristiandmattincabo.com

#113 aimee

aimee
      • 1,662 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 02:01 AM

Edyta, I really, really love your shoes! Did you buy them in TO or on line?

I'm so confused, I don't know what shoes I want to get. My dress is ivory w/ a mocha coloured sash. Should I buy an ivory shoe, even though I probably wouldn't wear it again? Or should I buy a gold shoe, even though I probably wouldn't wear it again? Or should I find a mocha coloured shoe, which I'm sure will be impossible to find. (sigh!) I don't know, I guess I still have time...

Aimee

#114 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
        • VIP Member
        • 11,403 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 02:12 AM

Edyta - SEXXXXAY!!! Love em! I have totally not dealt with the shoe issue yet! I'm getting my dress hemmed barefoot since we're going to be getting married on the beach AND I am only about an inch or so shorter than my FI...

#115 gkashmira

gkashmira
          • 1,962 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 02:16 AM

Very pretty edyta!
            Kashmira & Dan
            Happily married since June 16, 2007
            http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
            Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
            Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#116 MagsieMexico

MagsieMexico
            • 420 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 12:53 PM

Well Edyta, even if you do die, at least you'll die looking amazingly hot in those stunning heels!!!
              Margaret & Eric

#117 anaderoux

anaderoux
              • 3,220 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 04:45 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by EDYTA
                k WOW I had a busy day..yay i bought my wedding shoes today i took ur advice and i went with the stuart weitzman ones and am so happy with my choice..i aso bought a new dress to wear for our honeymoon dinner and o a wedding band ...AHHHH!!!

Click the image to open in full size.
                Edyta I'm in love with your shoes!!!!!!

#118 EDYTA

EDYTA
                • 1,277 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 12:37 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by riubride
                  Edyta, I really, really love your shoes! Did you buy them in TO or on line?

I'm so confused, I don't know what shoes I want to get. My dress is ivory w/ a mocha coloured sash. Should I buy an ivory shoe, even though I probably wouldn't wear it again? Or should I buy a gold shoe, even though I probably wouldn't wear it again? Or should I find a mocha coloured shoe, which I'm sure will be impossible to find. (sigh!) I don't know, I guess I still have time...

Aimee
                  I bought them in Toronto at the Eaton Center at BROWNS they were $148 plus taxes they are soooooo high like 4inches but go perfectly with my dress...now i just need to strech them

#119 EDYTA

EDYTA
                  • 1,277 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 12:39 PM

Anny - I loved those ones 2 but they were almost $200 more expensive than the ones I have now and they are so similar so I exchanged them

#120 andreslove

andreslove
                    • 227 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 03:05 PM

My shoes are finally ready! Here's a picture. My friend designed and created them. I can't wait to get them.

Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users