Photo

honest opinions.. cant choose between these

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 jstinemari

jstinemari
  • 86 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 10:54 PM

So i love both of these Pronovia dresses, i think i love the Orion by Elis Saab a bit more though on me..i think it may be the one but i also love the Salem dress. I wish i had pics of me wearing them but we werent allowed to take pics in the salon next time i go on sunday i'm bringing my phone in the fitting room to snap a pic in the mirror if i can. anyway i was wondering if you could give me your honest opinions.. which do you like best??

This is Orion.. i love the flower detail and the back
    Click the image to open in full size.
    and again

and this is Salem

thanks ahead of time for your opinions and for looking :)

#2 meghan

meghan
    • 832 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 10:58 PM

I think I like dress 2 better, but they might look completely different on you, and if u love number 1, you should go with that.

#3 karenk77

karenk77
      • 369 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 10:59 PM

OMGGGGGGGG the 1st one is insane!! I'm going on the site right now...I like the 1st 100000000 times more

#4 mexicana bride

mexicana bride
        • 165 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:01 PM

I personally LOVE #1! It has beautiful detailing and looks more original with the large flower detail. Go with your gut :)

#5 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
          • 2,754 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:06 PM

I like #2 better, but that's just by looking at the pictures on the models. I think if we saw pics of you in them, it would be easier to make a choice! Go with what you feel like a bride in!!

#6 jenniebey

jenniebey
            • 842 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:12 PM

I really like dress #2 because it's very fitted at the waste. But like everyone said, go with your gut! The bride always knows best. :)

#7 Vikki

Vikki
              • 807 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:12 PM

IMO Salem. I like the way the shape of the dress draws the eye-it's very fluid.

#8 estella1007

estella1007
                • 475 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:16 PM

I like #2 also, but they are both gorgeous. You really can't go wrong with either. I think it would definitely help to see them on you.

#9 jstinemari

jstinemari
                  • 86 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:19 PM

thanks girls I appreciate the opinions! I get what you mean about them looking so different on the models. I will make sure to update on sunday with stolen pics off my phone lol looking at them here I think dress #2 looks better and #1 looks like it might be too much.. but in person it's so fabulous. But dress2 is also gorgeous ugh if I were only made of money, I would probably buy both lol

#10 islandbride317

islandbride317
                    • 1,866 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:24 PM

Personal preference, but I think #2 is the absolutely the winner between those two dresses!

It's simplicity screams out "ELEGANT BRIDE, COMING THROUGH!", and it oozes sophistication.......I love, love, love it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users