25 replies to this topic

#11 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 04:51 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MorganShae
    i'm sure it is somewhat of a relief to feel like now that you have figured out why you have been feeling bad, you can finally get on the road to feeling 100% again
    Yeah, totally! Me and my FI were both starting to wonder why I had been so sick for so long...

I'm so ready to move on!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#12 LadyP

LadyP
    • 3,156 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 05:11 PM

I am sorry that you had to go through that but I am glad that you are feeling better.

#13 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 05:14 PM

Thanks Catherine! :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#14 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
        • VIP Member
        • 11,403 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 05:51 PM

Holy crap Jaime! I am so glad you went in to see the surgeon!

#15 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
          • VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 05:53 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
            Holy crap Jaime! I am so glad you went in to see the surgeon!
            No kidding!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#16 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
            • 5,248 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 06:18 PM

Jaime I am so glad that they figured out what was wrong. How scary to go through that but not knowing is the worse part. At least now you will be able to recuperate. Hopefully all those other problems were caused by this and not by what the other doctor thought you had. I am glad it is all being worked out. Now you can feel better and start planning your wedding. Healthy and engaged...what a happy ending.

#17 Martha

Martha
              • VIP Member
              • 3,906 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 06:24 PM

That's nuts! I hope you feel better super soon!

#18 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
                • VIP Member
                • 2,347 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 06:28 PM

Jaime---

I'm glad he found the issue and is on the path to getting things corrected for you. Have you thought about presenting him with your CareNow and herbalist bill?

Never hurts to ask, and his offer to pay for the antibiotics was a small token because I'm sure he knows the kind of out-of-court law settlement he could be subjected to if you really pushed the issue...

#19 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,791 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 06:34 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MikkiStreak
                    Jaime---

I'm glad he found the issue and is on the path to getting things corrected for you. Have you thought about presenting him with your CareNow and herbalist bill?

Never hurts to ask, and his offer to pay for the antibiotics was a small token because I'm sure he knows the kind of out-of-court law settlement he could be subjected to if you really pushed the issue...
                    Yeah I know, but I'm not going to push the issue. I believe he is an EXCELLENT doctor and this really was just some weird fluke! I would rather just let it go at this point and be glad to know what's what. As long as I get better I'm fine with it all. Things happen.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#20 -Kate-

-Kate-
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,676 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 07:12 PM

I thought this only happened in bizarro world! I'm so glad you found out what was wrong. On to recovery!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users