If you could have only one surgery....

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#31 ~*Kathy*~

• 5,649 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:20 PM

Interesting thread!

Here's my list:

1) Lasik Eye Surgery (got this done in 2008 so yay!)
    2) Boob job/lift...honestly, I don't even really want/need bigger boobs but mine are so saggy it's disgusting! I really desperately need a lift, they make me so sad right now!
    3) Tummy tuck (although I keep hoping if I workout enough I won't want one anymore)

#32 emme

• 382 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 05:22 PM

Liposuction all the way baby!!!!!!!!!!

But then I guess a tummy tuck would be inevitable because of all the droopy skin...

Bride + Groom + 44 Amazing Guests...

#33 Sloan

• 1,279 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by lisaloo79
        too bad, you have to pick just one!! lol #3...I'd like to know how they would surgically fix that...maybe sew your lips together?!! lol
        Hahahah -- that would be a damn good start! My mouth gets me into more trouble. Im a "blurter", you know, dont think before I speak and then usually end up pissing people off. Ugh.

#34 northernflasher

• 499 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 05:51 PM

Only 1 is tough but if you insist on 1 I'd get my facial skin resurfaced!

Suffered awful acne for years in my youth (still outbreaks now at the ripe old age of 31) and am left with scars and open pores like the surface of the moon, def my biggest hang up, the rest of me's far from perfect but only the man I love has to look at those bits every day!!
          Michelle X

PLANNING THREAD:http://bestdestinati....-thread-58694/DREAMS TULUM REVIEW: MARCH 2010:http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-59147/EXCURSIONS AND SIGHTSEEING REVIEW IN RIVIERA MAYA: MARCH 2010:http://bestdestinati...com/fo...ra-...

#35 itsfinallyhere

• 573 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 07:15 PM

I am for a mommy makeover...breastfeeding, gravity, and two kiddos later.....

I really like any part but could live with the rest I guess!

#36 finzup

• 468 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 10:57 PM

I think i'd go for a boob lift... however when I successfully reach my weight loss goal I might also want a tummy tuck....

Have you met Alice?

#37 eloping789

• 290 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 11:08 PM

I had my one surgery about 4 1/2 years ago!!! Went from an 'almost A' cup to a C cup (not a "full C" or "almost D" just a plain C) so I could finally fit into clothes directly off the rack - well shirts anyway. LOL!

#38 ~*Lisa*~

• 2,287 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 07:00 AM

nice Lori that you already got your surgery! good for you!

#39 Married_In_Maui

• 929 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 02:28 PM

I love this thread!! I have desperatley been trying to talk my hubby into allowing me to get the newly dubbed "mommy surgery" (boobs & tummy tuck). Kids have a way of wreaking havoc on your boobs (I use the tennis ball & tube sock analogy unfortunately) & I had a c-section & I swear my gut will never be the same. Now if I can only convince the surgeon that this is only considered 1 surgery (much cheaper for 1, right?) :)

#40 ~*Lisa*~

• 2,287 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 02:32 PM

hahah good luck with that!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users