If you could have only one surgery....

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
  • 2,287 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:44 AM

what would it be?

Obviously whole body liposuction, but I doubt I'll ever do that. SO, for me, I would sooooooooo get my droopy shoulders corrected! My bra straps are ALWAYS falling off, no matter what bra/how tight the straps are. It's so f'ing annoying!!!!!! I don't even know if they do such a thing, but put me on the list if they do! lol

Just for fun...what would you get done??

#2 amygirl1169

amygirl1169
    • 653 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:55 AM

Ohhh, good post!
      Ok, i think i'd get a tummy tuck/liposuction. It seems a lot of fat has been depositing in the area lately

My other problem area is the back of my thighs, but I've been looking into some non surgical treatments for those

#3 marryinghimagain

marryinghimagain
      • 479 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 12:22 PM

I don't have to even think twice about that one. For me, it would be a breast reduction. Oh, how I would love to have smaller boobs.

#4 jennierin

jennierin
        • 847 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 12:23 PM

I like this one too!!!

My ultimate surgery would be a tummy tuck to get rid of that left over "baby belly"...I have never been able to get it back to "abs o' steel" since I gave birth to my daughter 10 years ago!! Now, if I could add in a boob job with the tummy tuck (it WOULD be classified as one surgery than, right??) that would be GREAT!!! Breastfeeding has it's disadvantages too! I always refer to my "girls" as two socks with tennis balls at the end or two partially deflated balloons. LOL...I know, I know, I have just painted SUCH a pretty picture!!
          http://i591.photobuc....n/DSC04983.jpg
          First Kiss as a Mr & Mrs!!!

#5 Islandbride2b

Islandbride2b
          • 198 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 12:29 PM

eww, I so want a tummy tuck after having my daughter im just not the same anymore.. not that i want to be the "same" per say. I just wish that this little pocket of skin would just go away!! I was thinking of a "mommy makeover" which includes boob job and tummy tuck all at the same time.. that counts right?!!

love this post by the way.. but does anyone have anything they wouldnt want to change??!!

#6 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
            • 2,287 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 12:39 PM

great so far ladies! seems like boob jobs and tummy tucks are the way to go!! lol

#7 JOSIE

JOSIE
              • 1,792 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 12:49 PM

haha i have the roundest shoulders ever and thus can't hold a purse AND my bra straps never stay up.....as much as i hate that, i'd have surgery (lipo) on my ARMS. I swear ALL of my weight goes to my arms and they are huge and extremely disproportioned (sp?)

thats my vote!

#8 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                • 2,287 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 12:57 PM

You don't know how happy you've made me Josie!!! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD WITH SLOUCHY SHOULDERS, WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! (yes, I'm nuts! lol)

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JOSIE
                  haha i have the roundest shoulders ever and thus can't hold a purse AND my bra straps never stay up.....as much as i hate that, i'd have surgery (lipo) on my ARMS. I swear ALL of my weight goes to my arms and they are huge and extremely disproportioned (sp?)

thats my vote!

#9 roo66

roo66
                  • 1,001 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 12:57 PM

Teeth !!!! new white american smile teeth.I try very hard to not show my teeth.I should of got braces my top teeth go back in my head but here in the uk most of us have bad teeth.So if anyone is in dentistry and needs a guinea pig im at the front of the queue x

#10 lmuze

lmuze
                    • 457 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:01 PM

Ohh dear! Do I have to pick only one surgery? Even though i am not a mommy, I will go for a Mommy surgery (two in one). My breast are so heavy that I swore they grew up pointing to the ground. I can't remember when or if i had perky breasts. . .and my tummy! yuck! I will do lipo/tummy tuck in a second. If i have to choose between the two, then tummy tuck it will be. I can find a better bra but even spanx can't hide the tummy issue!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users