Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bcbride

Sascha Gluck - Any reviews?

Recommended Posts

I would be happy to share some of our pics with you!  PM me and I'll email them.  The TTD was sooo much fun and such a great experience.  We had a blast working with Sascha and his assistant Lars.  They are both top notch professionals, very creative and a lot of fun too work with.  Be sure you let him know all the shots you want; if there are any particular elements you want to capture from the day, he will get it. 
 

Originally Posted by nicdeb928 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachgirl@heart View Post
Haven't used him yet but we booked him for our April wedding at ERC! He's been very easy to work with and his pricing is very reasonable for the quality of work we've seen from him. We're doing a Trash the Dress Session, too! Good Luck!!
Beachgirl im dying to see your pics...can you please post some :)


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all!  I have booked Sascha for February 13, 2011 and a TTD on the 14th, and was curious to know when any of you who used him received a contract from him? Is it pretty quick after you submit your deposit?  I am very uptight about keeping my records straight, so I was just curious if anyone could give me any answer??

 

Thanks, ladies!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am about 99.9% sure now that I will go with Sascha. I absolutely love his work- I want him for 10 hours plus a two hour TTD session the next day, but I am wondering if maybe 8 hours is enough on the day and I'll use the extra two for the TTD instead of paying extra. I need to ask him what he thinks- I have a huge wedding party so coordinating photos might take awhile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by maykaym4 View Post

 

Hi all!  I have booked Sascha for February 13, 2011 and a TTD on the 14th, and was curious to know when any of you who used him received a contract from him? Is it pretty quick after you submit your deposit?  I am very uptight about keeping my records straight, so I was just curious if anyone could give me any answer??

 

Thanks, ladies!

 

 

Hey there. From what i remember the contract came pretty quick. I too like to keep track of everything and he was alway very responsive and helpful and the contract was pretty immediate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by TheFutureWagners View Post

 

I am about 99.9% sure now that I will go with Sascha. I absolutely love his work- I want him for 10 hours plus a two hour TTD session the next day, but I am wondering if maybe 8 hours is enough on the day and I'll use the extra two for the TTD instead of paying extra. I need to ask him what he thinks- I have a huge wedding party so coordinating photos might take awhile.

 

 

I highly recommend him!! I just got married on the 23rd and he was beyond amazing. All of my guests were so impressed. I had him for 5 hours and it was perfect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I booked Sascha for my June 18 wedding at dreams puerto aventura. Can you send me some of your pics as well as the videographer info?

 

Daniela.1217@yahoo.com

 

Thanks so much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


What all was covered in 5 hours?
 

Originally Posted by Scorpio30 View Post





I highly recommend him!! I just got married on the 23rd and he was beyond amazing. All of my guests were so impressed. I had him for 5 hours and it was perfect.



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by erinbrooke124 View Post

 

 

What all was covered in 5 hours?

 

 

 

 

For me the 5 hours covered an hour before the ceremony. Sascha was in my room and his assistant was in another room with the groom and groomsmen. And then the ceremony, cocktail hour, and some of the reception.

He took group shots and then just shots of the 2 of us after the ceremony. And then during the reception he took us aside for more photos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by Scorpio30 View Post

 

 

 

 

 

For me the 5 hours covered an hour before the ceremony. Sascha was in my room and his assistant was in another room with the groom and groomsmen. And then the ceremony, cocktail hour, and some of the reception.

He took group shots and then just shots of the 2 of us after the ceremony. And then during the reception he took us aside for more photos.

 

 

Thank you!  I have Sascha booked, but I wasn't sure how much time I should book for.  5 hours sounds perfect!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Congratulations Kim and follow all mandatory guidelines and be safe. BEST WISHES both of you💞
    • It's so sweet, Nice idea. Perfect for a cute wedding.😍
    • Hello Kim;) Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!!! My name is Marisol Vera and I am wedding planner; if you are looking for a destination wedding Cancun and Riviera Maya are great options and pretty safe since all the hotels and resorts are taking great care of their guests and visitors. Please advise which is the destination wedding you are interested in as well as if you have contacted any hotels yet; I will be more than happy to assist you with your big day planning!!! Looking forward to hearing from you very soon;) Have a great day!
    • It depends on how far you can go, Can you go out of US for destination wedding, If yes then their are tons of options Ex. Bali,Thailand is becoming the new hot spot for destination weddings, Other one I would recommend is Rajasthan,India It might be expensive wedding but totally worth it the wedding takes place in palaces. If you don't have that much of budget still their are many options available such as Sicily,Italy - get the authentic wedding ceremony in Italy other one i would recommend is going to Spain their iconic scenery are perfect for a wedding. Thanks🙂  
    • Hi Alexa;) We have multiple services such as wedding planning, floral arrangements as well as wedding furniture. Question, would you please confirm the destination wedding you have chosen as well as the location or resort?  Please find below the links where you will be able to find our catalogue as well as pictures for some of the events we have done in the past;)   https://issuu.com/eventoseuforia/docs/catalogo_euforia    www.eventoseuforia.com   https://www.instagram.com/eventos_euforia_/   Please feel free to contact me with all the questions you may have, it will be a pleasure to assist you:) Have a wonderful evening!
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...