Dallas Bride-to-Be

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 jennaLynn544

• 81 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:10 PM

Welcome to the forum! You'll find tons of pricing info here :)
    I absolutely LOVE my life & ADORE my little family :)

#22 islandbride317

• 1,866 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 10:51 PM

You're gonna LOVE being a part of this amazing forum!!!

BDW has proven to be invaluable in my planning, and it's comforting to know that there are other brides out there experiencing the same highs and lows during their planning process -- a friend is always just on the other side of your computer screen!

CONGRATULATIONS and Welcome to BDW...it's a wedding-planning heaven!

#23 candicemarie

• 271 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by ShananoganH
        So...I found the ring. And I must say, it is pretty darn GORGEOUS! I didn't go searching for it. I was cleaning up the living room, socks have been known to fall between the couch cushions. I pulled out the cushion and there hiding behind it was a box. I couldn't resist pulling it out and looking at it. All now I have to wait for, is for him to talk to my dad. We're living with my parents right now, my dad isn't going to say no, but I want it done. Maybe I'll snap a picture of it this week.
        Hahahaha! Sneaky socks! Congrats on the soon-to-be engagement! I'm in Mansfield (next to Arlington, TX). Welcome to the forum!! It's a great place to find LOTS of ideas! Happy planning!

Let us know when he pops the question!

#24 sandinmytoes

• 180 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 10:29 AM

It would drive me crazy knowing he has the ring I would think he was going to propose everytime we went to dinner LOL. I had been on this forum months before I got my official proposal so its ok to see whats in store for you and get ideas. Im pretty lucky my fiance lets me make all the decisions only problem is Im indecisive ha ha. Good Luck!

#25 wemkulaf

• 190 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:20 AM

Congrats to another Dallas Bride, I am in Little Elm. This forum has helped me already with ideas in the planning process. You will really enjoy being engaged in this forum.

#26 amyanddehn

• 30 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 12:08 PM

yay another DFW B2B here! And another one who lurked loooooong before my proposal :) Congrats Shannon and you will love BDW!

#27 *Meagan*

• 5,521 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 09:28 PM

congrats! welcome! and happy planning!

#28 TCIbride

• 189 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 09:43 PM

Welcome and happy planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users