Opinions needed on dresses...

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#41 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 03:27 PM

the sweetheart neckline looks really great on you so i'm glad all 3 dresses you would do sweetheart. But my fav on you is number 2 it looks great in the front and in the back too.
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#42 courtney_b00

• 417 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by ~*Kathy*~
      haha yes, that would be awesome if you could do that! I think what's bothering me is that the way it's sitting on your waist seems to be "cutting you in half" if you know what I mean? I think it is giving the illusion of shortening your torso. Dress 1 and 3 do not make you look short in the torso, I think they're so beautiful and flattering on you! :)
      Oh yeah, I agree. I think the reason it's cutting me in half is b/c it didn't fit at all (too big) so the lady helping me stood behind me and held a death grip on that dress lol. I guess she wanted to make sure I knew what it look like in a smaller size but dang, she did cut me in half!

#43 NJ Hunnie

NJ Hunnie
      • 436 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 09:37 AM

I love #1 on you, it looks great and very flattering!

#44 courtney_b00

• 417 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 09:37 AM

Thanks for all the opinions & compliments. It's just hard making a decision and after trying several ones on that I liked, they all just blur together and I can't make my mind up. I think I might be narrowing it down though w/the help of everyone. Thanks!

#45 Princess402

• 737 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:24 PM

All three look great on you! Looking at the fronts, I loved dress 1, but then you showed the backs and I LOVED dress 2. Tough choices!!!

#46 cutedimplestee

• 487 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:34 PM

They are all beautiful but I really like #1 the best. Good luck!!

#47 BlissfulMsMiranda

• 512 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:38 PM

Wow, they all look stunning on you - definitely stick with the sweetheart neckline as it REALLY suits you.

I think your body and you look the best in dress No. 1 ... just that little touch of bling is perfect in the front and I like the way it's gathered ...

The back of dress No. 2 is stunning, but it seems to be a bit heavy (the whole dress) for a DW ...

They all look amazing though!! :)

#48 linzangel

• 217 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 05:50 PM

I like #3 the best

#49 KJT1985

• 694 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 05:58 PM

I love the hourglass shape #1 gives you!! But I think #3 would also be gorgeous with a sweetheart top. #2 is a beautiful dress too but it like it least of all 3. Good luck - what a hard decision!

#50 shortnsweet7675

• 483 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 06:10 PM

I think #1 and #3 look the best and most flattering for your figure from the front view. The sweetheart neckline looks great on you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users