Photo

February 2010 brides

• Please log in to reply
2780 replies to this topic

#911 SusieQ

SusieQ
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:19 PM

Raykel the pool is a lot of fun... however it is all of my backyard... It is great in some ways, However i live on a property the size of a postage stamp and a pool isn't practical... We bought the house for the pool and It was a huge mistake. We have lived here for 3 years and I am so ready to sell. this past summer was brutal for the pool... It cost so much to run and the weather was crap. Just advice.. these extras on a house sound like a huge bonus however they have minus side too. Don't get me wrong we have had fun with the pool... It's just the cost and upkeep... My *itching lol

#912 Raykel

Raykel
    • 489 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:33 PM

Tricia - I know the feeling....I have been patiently watching to hit my 150 and then totally missed that I was over till tonight:) It was a good surprise at least!

Susie I totally hear what you are saying. You know how it is though - grass is always greener! I can't say I would be thrilled with no backyard either though...I know my two border collies so would not! Poor babes...

But the fantasy of a pool - without having to worry about any upkeep and costs is sweet! Ah reality....sometimes it just comes along and bursts those fun bublles

#913 futuremrsgoodrich

futuremrsgoodrich
      • 361 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:55 PM

150 posts, yeah!!!! there are tons of links in the DIY forum...

Do you guys read peoples planning threads, I just love them! The Bride's on here are really incredible and so creative!!

I cant think of anything gross my FI does... He's got a major case of the dropsies (drops whatever where ever) but is pretty reliable for a cleanup when asked nicely.

Licking the belly button lint is gross. (ewwww)

Shellk, Im from Sussex- Shoreham-by-Sea (between Brighton and Worthing)... where abouts are you from?

Susie- 65 days?!!!! Wooooooo hoooooooooo!!

Im ready for wine

#914 vdaybride

vdaybride
        • 1,412 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 12:52 AM

[QUOTE=svetayasofiya;1094425]Timberly: LOVE the 'Welcome Letter/Brochure' you created. It's awesome! I did notice some errors though re. the times... YOu might want to dble check that because right now you are telling people to get to the ceremony site at 3:45pm but the wedding is at 14:00. Also you are not toasting until 4pm... etc... you get the drift! LOL

I don't know why this showed up like this, but I printed them at work and they are perfect. I must have saved it and the file converted something wrong.. who knows! Thanks for giving me the heads up though!
          Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#915 vdaybride

vdaybride
          • 1,412 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 01:00 AM

Susie...your package is on the way my dear
            Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#916 SusieQ

SusieQ
            • 1,603 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 04:19 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by vdaybride
              Susie...your package is on the way my dear
              Thank you my sweet

#917 shellk

shellk
              • 1,784 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 04:49 AM

futuremrsgoodrich,im from nottinghamshire.sussex a v nice place.

susie,stop trying to burst mine and raykels bubble we want a house with a pool ok!!

have a good day ladies

#918 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
                • 762 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 04:49 AM

And again... Susie and I are up and on here late!! Tonight I am getting my flowers planned out!

#919 Raykel

Raykel
                  • 489 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 07:39 AM

You tell her Shells!

#920 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
                    • 590 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 11:04 AM

Woke up with a cold because I am surrounded by diseased people at work.

... and we are in the middle of a massive snow storm so if last year is any indication it's going to take me 3.5 hrs to get home tonight. I am going to need some serious hugs.

:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users