Sign in to follow this  

Quote:
Originally Posted by svetayasofiya View Post
Mr. Awesome! LMAO LOVE IT!!!!! I am honestly in no rush, but I just wish someone could tell me that it will happen. I don't want to be one of those couples who have problems and it takes a year or longer. I'll give up before that happens. I am 35... I don't want to be changing diapers in my 40's...

It's funny, our photographer kept our wedding party with us the whole time and afterwards I said to my husband, I don't think we have many of just us. But apparently he was taking them in between... the whole thing is a blur to me.

The major thing I would have done differently was had made someone in charge of the reception to keep the flow going. We needed an MC. It was my photographer who let us know that we were really falling behind. We did our first dance right away at the beginning which I liked, but then we took way too long for dinner. By the time we did speaches and the father/daughter dance and mother/son dance it was 9:20pm (for a reception that was supposed to end at 10pm!!) We bought an extra hour, but I really wish we could have bought two extra hours but they wouldn't let us. So yeah, I would have give someone the job of MC so that speaches could have been done during desert or something so dancing could have started earlier. But anyway, it's all irrelevant now and everyone had a fabulous time. I just had this awesome playlist on our ipod and we had to cut out over an hour of it!!
Oh! and!!! use soundcheck!!! Our dinner music kept going loud and quiet. I got major flack from my big bro over that one, lol What can you do? It's a little late now.

TGIF girls!!!
Christina you are 35?? No way!! You look 26 in your pics!! I wouldn't worry about getting preggers, it'll happen, just relax and let it come...no pun intended!! blush2.gif bunny_4.gif

YAY!! I got my professional pic slide show emailed to me at midnight :) there are 215 in the slideshow and over 1500 additional shots. If I had a do-over, I would have taken more shots with our daughter alone. She was so excited for the special day and so far I have no shots of just her and I or of just her and her dad. I don't know what the mass majority of the pics look like so maybe we did take those shots, I just don't remember them. Also, I wish I had taken some with my parents individually. Oh well, the day was perfect and I won't cry over the "mistakes" I think we made. Now I can't wait for that video. I did good not to cry during the photo slideshow, but the video just might make me shed a few. I will post them later. I am sooooo late for work. Talk with you later lovlies

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdaybride View Post
YAY!! I got my professional pic slide show emailed to me at midnight :) there are 215 in the slideshow and over 1500 additional shots. If I had a do-over, I would have taken more shots with our daughter alone. She was so excited for the special day and so far I have no shots of just her and I or of just her and her dad. I don't know what the mass majority of the pics look like so maybe we did take those shots, I just don't remember them. Also, I wish I had taken some with my parents individually. Oh well, the day was perfect and I won't cry over the "mistakes" I think we made. Now I can't wait for that video. I did good not to cry during the photo slideshow, but the video just might make me shed a few. I will post them later. I am sooooo late for work. Talk with you later lovlies
In the grand scheme of things we really only need a handful of good photos. I mean, how many are actually going to end up in a frame at the end of the day. Of the teasers I have seen, there are a couple very beautiful photos of the three of you together and those should certainly make you happy. You are a very gorgeous family btw. Can't wait to see the rest!!!

*Still anxiously awaiting my pro pics. I think I might email him requesting a teaser photo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krista.baird View Post
Christina you are 35?? No way!! You look 26 in your pics!! I wouldn't worry about getting preggers, it'll happen, just relax and let it come...no pun intended!! blush2.gif bunny_4.gif
Well aren't you just the sweetest thing!!!! love.gif

I'm still on honeymoon let down. sad.gif Less than a week after getting back I had to travel and it was the hardest ever leaving. I just got back last night and am so ready to spend the whole weekend with my hubby - doing nothing!! Last night it was the cutest thing...we were laying there and he's like can we do something tomorrow night. I said sure like what? I don't know, but just you and me. He's so sweet!!

Hey lovely ladies, a quick question to all you who have been lucky enough to get wed at this resort already and be a Mrs :-)

This is an AI resort right? Ok so i have read if you want an open bar in the resturant you have your reception at you have to pay $9 per head so they dont just serve house beer and house wine, is this right? (not that were bothered but guests might be) so just looking at all angles......

Also on any other "normal" day cocktails, Vodka's, Bacardi etc are part of the AI package? so why charge at your reception?

x