• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton View Post
I also took a pic to show off a variety of the plain ones that I got and the cool room key holders!!

Click the image to open in full size.
Ok Brooke and Timblery I am sold on the Pashminas, I love the blue that Brooke has and I want some of the Key Chains. Please let me know if we can do this by Paypal and how much. God I lov you gals...smile78.gif

I am so addicted to this site..... It's 1am and I can not sleep, so I am shopping online with the Feb. gals....

Oh Yeah... Where's Erica.... let's arrange the search partyblush2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusieQ View Post
Ok Brooke and Timblery I am sold on the Pashminas, I love the blue that Brooke has and I want some of the Key Chains. Please let me know if we can do this by Paypal and how much. God I lov you gals...smile78.gif

I am so addicted to this site..... It's 1am and I can not sleep, so I am shopping online with the Feb. gals....

Oh Yeah... Where's Erica.... let's arrange the search partyblush2.gif
Ok, look at their website and choose your colors, write down the color codes and get it to either Brooke or myself. Also, which kind of key chains and how many? They have other destination key chains also. I remember seeing Puerto Rico, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Jamaica and someplace else, I can't think of right now. I plan on going down there again over the break from work I have (Dec. 23-Jan. 3) possible a weekend before that. Brooke are you down? :)

I want to be done with all of my shopping and planning by Jan. 1. I want to relax and enjoy the final weeks before the wedding with no "to do" lists. I am sooo pumped just a little over 2 months to go Wooot wooot!

Susie- You are a big sweetheart for heading over and giving words of encouragment to Nonnie. I am so going to work on trying to get things together for you to get some pashminas and keychains!

Timberly-- I am trying to rework my schedule right now for over those days but we will see what kind of craziness we can come up with!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdaybride View Post
Ok, look at their website and choose your colors, write down the color codes and get it to either Brooke or myself. Also, which kind of key chains and how many? They have other destination key chains also. I remember seeing Puerto Rico, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Jamaica and someplace else, I can't think of right now. I plan on going down there again over the break from work I have (Dec. 23-Jan. 3) possible a weekend before that. Brooke are you down? :)

I want to be done with all of my shopping and planning by Jan. 1. I want to relax and enjoy the final weeks before the wedding with no "to do" lists. I am sooo pumped just a little over 2 months to go Wooot wooot!
Ok i am not the only wack job on line at 1.30 in the morning!!!! I will check the site tomorrow morning and do a head count for the Pashminas, I like the Mexico flip flops... damn their cute... So you know how to invoice me by paypalhuh.gif it is very easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton View Post
Susie- You are a big sweetheart for heading over and giving words of encouragment to Nonnie. I am so going to work on trying to get things together for you to get some pashminas and keychains!

Timberly-- I am trying to rework my schedule right now for over those days but we will see what kind of craziness we can come up with!
Ok the three of us are online at 1.30... oh we're sick and twisted.. lol