Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#6411 brookeh68

brookeh68
  • 96 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:47 AM

Ok girls!  2 more days and me, my fiance, and 28 others  will be on the beach with fruity frozen drinks in hand.  I will make a detailed review after we get back!  Wish us luck!!

[B][COLOR="DeepSkyBlu[QUOTE]

#6412 futureMrs.S 2011

futureMrs.S 2011
    • 73 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:18 AM

GOOD LUCK brookeh68!!!! ...and CoNgRaTs!!!!!!!  Have a wonderful time, enjoy every minute!!!!  Everything will be great!!! 

Ok girls!  2 more days and me, my fiance, and 28 others  will be on the beach with fruity frozen drinks in hand.  I will make a detailed review after we get back!  Wish us luck!!

#6413 latinive

latinive
      • 179 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:01 AM

The best of luck.  Everything is going to be beautiful.  Enjoy yourselves.

Originally Posted by brookeh68 

#6414 Lupita

Lupita
        • 62 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:30 AM

Hi brooken68,

OMG 2 more days and you will be in paradise. Have a great time and good luck with eveything!!

#6415 Chante

Chante
          • 54 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:34 AM

Hi brooken68,

hope everything will go well !

Can't wait to read your review.

Have a good time !

#6416 kad1010

kad1010
            • 104 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:46 AM

Good luck!  Have a great time. I can't wait to read your review!

Originally Posted by brookeh68 

#6417 MR1124

MR1124
              • 42 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:36 PM

Good luck!

#6418 Chante

Chante
                • 54 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 02:42 AM

hello! I am new to this forum and since I have been here, nobody as answered my questions :((

can someone help me ? here is my question !

i'm am going to put my deposit down this week at the DRC...just waiting for a confirmation from my TA regarding flight options since we are doing a legal ceremony...

Ana wants to know where I want my reception but from the pictures she sent me, I have a hard time choosing.

We want something outside....what did you girls choose ?

thanks for any advice :)

#6419 dimplesandsuga

dimplesandsuga
                  • 154 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:04 AM

Chante

If you want something private, I was told the North beach was your best option. That is where I'm having my ceremony. If you don't care who sees you and don't mind walking around people in your gown, then the gazebo will suit you just fine.  If you are getting married down there, legally, you have to arrive 4 business days, be at the resort and checked in BEFORE NOON on day one for it to be considered a business day. You're witnesses also have to be there 3-4 days before. This is for the blood test and to get the results and such.

Originally Posted by Chante 

hello! I am new to this forum and since I have been here, nobody as answered my questions :((

can someone help me ? here is my question !

i'm am going to put my deposit down this week at the DRC...just waiting for a confirmation from my TA regarding flight options since we are doing a legal ceremony...

Ana wants to know where I want my reception but from the pictures she sent me, I have a hard time choosing.

We want something outside....what did you girls choose ?

thanks for any advice :)

#6420 Chante

Chante
                    • 54 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:54 AM

thanks dimpleandsugar!

Ana told me that... 4 days! wow ! that is so tough. What if the air company changes their flight schedule...

blood tests is only for bride and groom right ?

we want to do the reception at the gazebo (the arch I believe ?) We find that spot soooo beautiful. Hopefully there won't be too many dude in speedo!

what about the private reception ? pool terrace, beach or deck ?

Back to Destination Wedding in Riviera Maya, Cancun & surrounding areas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users