Jump to content
RCBlondie

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

Recommended Posts

 

 

Originally Posted by aubry View Post

thank you for bouqet site...they are having 50%off sale!

 

 

 

I got the shoes at Whatchamacallit's in Dallas. The flowers are velcro, so you can get various colors of flowers and switch them out. I just fell in love with them and pretty much chose my dress to show off the shoes;)  They're Helen's Heart and also available online, although more expensive at Unique Vintage: http://www.unique-vintage.com/accessories-shoes-c-321_334.html?page=2&products_per_page=120.  I found a picture online and searched forever! The starfish in my bouquet I borrowed from the starfish borrowing thread, but you can buy them here: www.bouquetjewels.com

 

Yes, my husband is 6' 5" - as I'm sure you know, it was difficult finding his wedding attire! 

 

I also carried everything with me. I just tried to choose OOT items that wouldn't be too difficult to transport. I assembled them before I left so all I had to do was pull them out. Don't forget that you won't want to spend your vacation and time just before your wedding putting things together. 

 

Also, remember that much of the information you receive ahead of time from Ana changes when you get there. There were things I had read you'd be charged for from email responses, but wasn't when I got there. Try not to get too worked up over small details, and most everything will fall into place when you arrive!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by aj42781 View Post

Do you remember how much they were at store in dallas?? I have a brother there I visit often, I could stop in for the right price

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by lilly129 View Post

 

 

 

I bought a hair flower - you can get them from etsy, a bridal salon or online - check out: www.haircomesthebride.com and they can probably get you something quickly.  Haircomesthebride.com had mine to me within a week....

Hope that helps!

 

 

 

 

Thanks Lilly...I am leaving on Wednesday Aug 4 so I need to hurry.  I can't believe I didn't think of this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question for any brides already married at Dreams Riviera Cancun:

 

I really like the chairs that they use in the picture on their website (without the white chair covers - natural wood colour with pink and white chair sashes tied onto them), and I was wondering if those are available as an option at the resort?

 

Most of the pictures I have seen are regular chairs with white chair covers over top of them, so I was wondering what the choices were.

 

Also, how large should the table overlays be for the tables? I am going to buy my own and need to know what I will be looking at in terms of sizing! 

 

Thanks in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question: Anyone who has seen the honeymoon suite...is it worth it? Since our wedding is also our honeymoon..we're booking it for 8 nights. I just don't want to waste money. But at the same time....I don't want my thriftyness to cause me to miss out on the honeymoon experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by WestBacaniWedding View Post

 

Question: Anyone who has seen the honeymoon suite...is it worth it? Since our wedding is also our honeymoon..we're booking it for 8 nights. I just don't want to waste money. But at the same time....I don't want my thriftyness to cause me to miss out on the honeymoon experience.

 

I would like to know this too as we are trying to use our free upgrades to get the Honeymoon Suite and am not sure if it is worth it... (bc we would still have to pay more)... thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by Mkandola View Post

 

Question for any brides already married at Dreams Riviera Cancun:

 

I really like the chairs that they use in the picture on their website (without the white chair covers - natural wood colour with pink and white chair sashes tied onto them), and I was wondering if those are available as an option at the resort?

 

Most of the pictures I have seen are regular chairs with white chair covers over top of them, so I was wondering what the choices were.

 

Also, how large should the table overlays be for the tables? I am going to buy my own and need to know what I will be looking at in terms of sizing! 

 

Thanks in advance!

I so rather prefer the white wooden chairs, too.. Can we choose between those OR the covered chairs?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by lilly129 View Post

 

 

 

I bought a hair flower - you can get them from etsy, a bridal salon or online - check out: www.haircomesthebride.com and they can probably get you something quickly.  Haircomesthebride.com had mine to me within a week....

Hope that helps!

 

 

Gabbymac on e-bay is great too!  That is where I got my real touch gardenia.  Very fast too!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×