582 replies to this topic

#21 Danyelle

Danyelle
  • 368 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 01:16 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kacelb
    Yay! Love it. Have you picked a resort?
    Not yet. We're between the Gran Porto Real in Playa del Carmen and The Barcelo Palace further down on the riviera maya.

The more I read about other resorts the more tempted I get to expand my search again This is the hardest part for us.

#22 hat0112

hat0112
    • 1,219 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 10:09 AM

Hi all October 2010 Brides!!! My FI and I are getting married 10/22/10 in Aruba! We picked a resort last week, the Westin, but are still waiting to here back from the resort about booking the date (its been over 7 days so far). Are anyone else's resort slow to get back to them?

Look foward to chatting with all of you for the next year!

Heather
      Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#23 Kacelb

Kacelb
      • 36 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 01:14 AM

I completely agree. Picking the resort was the hardest part. At times I wanted to cry. There are so many amazing options. When I finally booked I felt a weigh lift off my shoulders. I am very confident in my choice too. Good luck hon!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Danyelle
        Not yet. We're between the Gran Porto Real in Playa del Carmen and The Barcelo Palace further down on the riviera maya.

The more I read about other resorts the more tempted I get to expand my search again This is the hardest part for us.

Attached Files

Mike and Kacie's Wedding Website

***I have an AMAZING photographer scheduled for our wedding in Tulum for 10/09/10. If you have the same date (or close to it) and are interested in using her please let me know! Her work can be viewed at http://www.lindleysphotography.com ***

#24 jaredrey

jaredrey
        • 144 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 01:24 AM

Whatever you end up choosing is where God wanted yo to be. So it will be amazing! Happy planning.

#25 *Lo*

*Lo*
          • 2,993 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 03:04 PM

Has anyone booked their flights yet? Flight schedules are out for the first few weeks of Oct now and we are figuring out what we are going to do. I'm sad though they are a lot more expensive than they seemed to be last October

#26 hat0112

hat0112
            • 1,219 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 03:10 PM

Oh I will have to check out the prices. I need the last few weeks of October and I wanted to book them right away but if they are really expensive I might wait a bit.

I love being a Mrs.!

#27 Jo 2010

Jo 2010
              • 291 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 06:51 PM

Hey ladies!

Does anyone else feel like they are organising a bit too much too soon.

I've become addicted to planning and have all kinds of DYI stuff in the works - but I get worried that its all too much too soon...

#28 FutureMrsTO

FutureMrsTO
                • 109 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:51 AM

hello october 2010 brides!
                  we are getting married 10.9.10 at the Riu Palace Punta Cana DR. We got engaged July 4th and had our engagement party on 10.23. I gave the save the dates out as part of the favors at the engagement party. I am a graphic designer so of course it was a DIY project. I designed passports with detachable magnets. Our wedding website is up (and you are welcome to view) Kim & Anibal - The Knot: Wedding Web Page Builder
                  We already have 50 guests booked! very excited! welcome all ideas and tips
                  good luck to all!!

#29 hat0112

hat0112
                  • 1,219 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 11:36 AM

I don't really have any DIY projects going, but that is because I am not very crafty or creative so I probably won't have many. But I don't think it is too early as long as you know the number of people attending the wedding. I would think that some of your DIY projects depending on the amount of people attending like invties and OOT bags.

Welcome FutureMrsTo!

I love being a Mrs.!

#30 *Lo*

*Lo*
                    • 2,993 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 12:50 PM

OMG all your guests have already booked? That's amazing!!!

We have sent most of the save the dates and I'm not doing any DIY projects but I have done all the planning and everything is coordinated and booked. So the only thing I have left is bm dresses actually but I'm going to wait until the spring for that!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users