Sign in to follow this  
*JillD*

well......I did it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan101207 View Post
It's gorgeous! I think I'm going to have to stay an extra day, just so I can see you in it!
Yes, you should, I'll set a place for you & Matt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
Your dress is beautiful, is that the colour it comes in, it's so pretty.

Kelly~
I'm getting it in white, the color I tried & the color pictured is cognac. I like the color it comes in it looks really nice, but I didn't feel as bridal in it, I really wanted white. So thats what I ordered.

Great! Now I just need to get Matt an extra day off work :) Well...I guess he could always go home, and I could stay an extra day or two!!!

I'm sure Matt would love that, "by the way honey, I know we're newlyweds & all, but I'm going to stay in cancun a few extra days, why don't you head home and take care of the house" Whats a couple more days off of work?

Jilly, I am sooo sooo glad you got the dress you loved. Its soo important to have the one that makes you happy. Its the only one you will get to wear, so you have to love it. Congratulations!!!!

Jill, you totally ruined my surprise. I was buying you the limited dress in exchange for the girl pup! eek.gif

Seriously, I'm so glad you worked it out. I know you're like me and were tortured about the price of the limited, so it sounds like you found the perfect solution!

Now go put on some aloe and get to picture-takin'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laura b View Post
Jill, you totally ruined my surprise. I was buying you the limited dress in exchange for the girl pup! eek.gif

Seriously, I'm so glad you worked it out. I know you're like me and were tortured about the price of the limited, so it sounds like you found the perfect solution!

Now go put on some aloe and get to picture-takin'.

Laura you crack me up! are you sure you don't need another dog?