Photo

well......I did it!!!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 04:58 PM

after not knowing what to do about my dress and purchasing one that is beautiful, but not what I wanted, I finally went today and ordered my dress.

As most of you know I wanted a maggie sottero limited dress, which was totally out of my price range, but after looking through every(yes every) dress on their site, I found my limited dress, without the lace bottom, for half the price!!! So its still everything I loved about the limited, with just the bottom being a little different. I tried it today I was so happy.

Oh, and wouldn't you know I walk into the bridal salon today and the limited one was on the damn mannequin!! talk about a knife in your stomach!

Anyhow, here's the dress I ordered, I got it in white, it should be here about a month before the wedding, yikes!

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 tvt

tvt
    • VIP Member
    • 4,812 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:01 PM

ooooohhh, i like it!!!

#3 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
      • 1,876 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:02 PM

Wow!! It is so beautiful Jill! I'm so happy you ordered it! Congrats on the big purchase. It is going to look beautiful on you!
        My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
        Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#4 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
        • 4,979 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:09 PM

I'm glad you ordered it. You have one of the very few FIs out there who will say "Spend more money if it's the dress you want"!! lol. That's a gorgeous dress and you're going to feel like the happiest bride on earth in it. I can't wait until it gets here... you know you're obligated to post pictures the moment in gets in, right??! :)
          Happily Married since May 9, 2008
          Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#5 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:10 PM

so happy that you found something you will be happy with! can't wait to see it...
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#6 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
          • VIP Member
          • 4,116 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:11 PM

Gorgeous! Congrats on making that big decision!! :-)

#7 *JillD*

*JillD*
            • 5,112 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:14 PM

Thanks girls!! I could NOT take pics of me in it today, I have the most ridiculous sunburn from Haileys field trip the other day, they would not have been pretty. I will definetly post once it comes in. I'm so happy!!

#8 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
              • 4,979 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:16 PM

Jill, can you go back to the salon when the sunburn is gone and try it on to take pictures? That's what I'm sure I will do when I order my dress... make weekly appointments just to try it on and stare at myself in the mirror! lol

#9 *JillD*

*JillD*
                • 5,112 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:20 PM

ROFL, courtney you're so funny!! I may be able to arrange that!

#10 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
                  • 4,979 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:23 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jilly76
                    ROFL, courtney you're so funny!! I may be able to arrange that!
                    Woot lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users