Everyone is asking & I have NO CLUE?! HELP
Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:00 PM
Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:22 PM
Our approach was this: we gave our dates when we were leaving and all our TA's info. our guests have the option of booking with her.. (some have already before the invites are even out; we havent sent them yet) or since they will have all the info they will need, they themselves have the option of looking for a better deal on line. It just makes life a lot easier for them to know the info that they need to know and let them go from there. Dont let their travels stress you out by worring about group rates. good luck to you. *sorry if thats confusing in anyway, im very tired! lol
Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:34 PM
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding on the beautiful island of Jamaica and thank you for selecting Air Jamaicaâ€™s Lovebird Service.
Here is an overview of our easy group procedures.
We offer two options for group travel with Air Jamaica.
1 â€“ A Blocked Seat agreement.
- Seats would be blocked on the flight and the fare is guaranteed (group has to travel together).
- A deposit of $50.00 per passenger is required 14 days after the contract is signed.
- The last day to cancel the contract is 90 days before travel.
- All names and ticketing must be done 45 days before travel.
- All fares are non-refundable/USD150.00 Change Fee/Valid JM Only
- The group must maintain a minimum of 10 seats.
- The group can be increased if the space is available but we cannot guarantee the fare.
- Only one payment will be accepted for the entire group
- A ticketing fee of up to $20.00 is charged for each passenger.
It is advisable that you book as early as possible to ensure that you reserve your preferred dates and the best fares.
2 â€“ A Discount agreement (usually the preferred booking for wedding groups).
- A percentage discount is granted off the lowest normal fare but seats will not be blocked and the fare will be based on availability.
- A deal code would be assigned to the group.
- Each passenger can call our reservation department to do their own payment.
- Passengers would provide the deal code and the groupâ€™s name to our reservationâ€™s department at the time of booking to receive the discount.
- Special fares can be used if available at the time of booking (no further discount will be offered)
- A ticketing fee of up to $20.00 will be added to each ticket.
As a bonus for arranging your group travel with us, Air Jamaica offers a Bride & Groom Upgrade!
This is a complimentary Lovebird Executive class upgrade for the blushing bride and her groom once the group reaches twenty-two (22) ticketed passengers (Including the Bride and Groom). Simply provide the reference locators for the twenty-two (22) ticketed passengers for verification purposes.
[Conditions apply. Please contact us for further details on this exciting promotion]
Below you will find a list of the information we will require;
The name of the Group
Dates of travel (applicable if you are using block space booking)
Name of airports passengers will depart from in the USA.
We look forward to hearing from you and to begin this exciting process.
Kerry-Ann Smith (Odette)
Air Jamaica Groups
9 Queens Drive
Telephone - Jamaica: 1 888 359 2475(FLYAIRJ)
Fax: 1 876 940 9193
Caribbean, US &Canada:1 800 523 5585
Fax: 1 800 853 7064
Opening Hours:Mon-Fri 9:00AM-5:00PM EST
Hope this helps!!
Posted 30 July 2009 - 11:29 PM
I would think that having guests who all need different arrangements will make it difficult and time consuming for you to be the one coordinating it. A TA would be a great asset.
Where in CT are you from? Just curious. Good luck with your planning!
Posted 31 July 2009 - 01:30 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users