Photo

Geralyn's (RIUMBride711) RIU Montego Bay Review *with pics*

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#11 breeze616

breeze616
  • 1,760 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:31 AM

Congrats Geralyn! Everything looked perfect - including you!! So happy for you :)

#12 Geralyn

Geralyn
    • 2,677 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:47 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by drucky14
      Congratulations!! It sounds like everything went very well and you all had such a great time. Your pictures are beautiful as well. Reading these reviews makes me so much more excited to get our wedding under way. Only about 10 months to go though One question I do have is, how hot was it? My FI (I'm the groom by the way) is so worried that she'll be so hot that all of her make up will run and ruin our pictures. Congratulations again!!
      I was really worried about it being too hot also...my dress was very heavy and I though I would melt! During the ceremony there was a nice breeze and it really wasn't too bad at all...the only part of me that was hot were my legs(I had a big petticoat on also) Between the ceremony and reception I did a make-up touch up and it was fine. Again during the reception the breeze was still there so it was very comfortable. The only time I was hot was when I was dancing...but hey you have to expect that!

#13 Geralyn

Geralyn
      • 2,677 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:49 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by MarieSam
        Geralyn it truly looks like you had a wonderful time, and you looked fabulous as a bride!!! And WOW your suite looks like it was amazing How did your FI like your BD pics by the way? I'm sure he was beyond excited
        OMG he absolutely loved them!!! He was so surprised...he had no idea i had done them.

#14 JOSIE

JOSIE
        • 1,792 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 11:09 AM

Sounds like an amazing time and I love your pics! Thanks for the detailed review :) :) Congrats on being a MRS!!!!!!

#15 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,569 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 12:24 PM

Congrats!! Everything looked so amazing!! I love the bus pic!! too funny!

#16 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
            • 2,754 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 12:31 PM

Awesome review, sounds like everything went well...besides starting late. Oh and your pics are cute! Congrats Mrs!!

#17 adele0283

adele0283
              • 12 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 04:37 PM

congtats your day looks amazing

#18 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
                • 1,097 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 03:56 PM

I am so glad you had such an amazing time. Congrats MRS!!!

#19 Preciousmi811

Preciousmi811
                  • 342 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:34 PM

I am so happy for you! You looked so beautiful and happy. I loved your beach reception and they didn't charge you extra for the decorations? That is wonderful! I was concerned about being barefoot on the sand, is it bearable?

Congratulations again!!!!!
                    One Love

ClubHotel Riu Negril May 14 2010 wedding date. Anyone want to share a photographer? I am flying my photographer out regardless, if you want to split travel cost let me know!!!!

Password: 12345http://gs105.photobu....are_email_albuhttp://tickers.Ticke...m/ezt...b2f9...

#20 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 5,369 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:16 PM

Geralyn - GREAT review!!! So happy everything turned out perfectly for u guys!! Congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users