Photo

Here's my monogram...

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 jmiranda

jmiranda
  • 697 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:17 PM

Can you share you thoughts on my logo. I am trying to created myself. Please tell me what you think. Thoughts and ideas are welcomed.

Click the image to open in full size.

I used word to do my logo and it seems to be too blurry. What should I be using?

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:24 PM

I like it! I really like the palm tree and sun, they kinad look like they were sketched. The colors might not be deep enough or thick enough if you plan on printing this on alot of things (cloth/fabric, etc.).

#3 shankd

shankd
      • 272 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:26 PM

I wish I could do that....i've been trying for a couple of days now. I am no good at drawing....even on a computer. It look great, good job.....

#4 jmiranda

jmiranda
        • 697 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:44 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by carly
          I like it! I really like the palm tree and sun, they kinad look like they were sketched. The colors might not be deep enough or thick enough if you plan on printing this on alot of things (cloth/fabric, etc.).
          On word it looks dark but when I save it and upload to photobucket it looks really light. I dont know how to fix it.

I really like the palm tree...its the same design I used for the boarding pass save the dates.

#5 Sheeoni

Sheeoni
          • 68 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 02:12 PM

I don't have much experience using word to make logos or anything aside from text documents. If you want a good quality image, it should probably be made in an actual image editor. Something like Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop... if you knew someone that was good with illustrator, they could probably take the image you created and use it as a template to create a vector, scaleable image. I hope that someone on the boards has a really helpful suggestion for how you can re-create in a better program. It seems like a lot of people here are using power point if thats an option for you? If you don't have it on your home computer, perhaps you are able to use it on a local library computer?

#6 Love3

Love3
            • 785 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 02:42 PM

I don't even know how you got that far?? I would love to do something like that
              ~Heather~

#7 jmiranda

jmiranda
              • 697 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:02 PM

I just tried it on powerpoint. Here is the result:

Click the image to open in full size.

#8 jmiranda

jmiranda
                • 697 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:05 PM

I found it to be a whole lot easier to do on powerpoint than word. It is actually quite simple you just need to jump into and do it. Mess around with different ideas and eventually you will end up with something great.

#9 Geralyn

Geralyn
                  • 2,677 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:11 PM

very nice...love the colors

#10 Brenda&Jeff09

Brenda&Jeff09
                    • 220 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 04:08 PM

I like it! Love the designs that look sketched... looks great!
                      http://tickers.Ticke....2315/event.png

22 booked... we're ready to go!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users