Mens attire and SWEAT

I hadn't thought about this and thus wasn't concerned until one of me best girlfriends brought it up... Have any of you that have been married already had problems with the boys sweating through their shirts? I am using a thin cotton shirt for the men, thinking that it would be cooler for them (which it will). However my friend pointed out that if they do sweat then its liable to show through the shirts and that would look gross in the photos. Any suggestions? Has anyone dealt with this thought? I'm now very nervous....

What color shirt are you planning on doing? We had our groomsman in white cotten shirts and tan linen pants and there was no problem with sweat...although if you do a colored shirt I could see how that could be a problem.

Here's a pic to give you the idea:

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo194 View Post
Oh good topic. I know my FH is always worried about sweating through shirts. He wants to wear a colored shirt, but I am steering him towards white (even though that can even show sweat). I am interested in seeing what others did.
Me too! My FI always asks me what I think he should wear and we've tried to think of what the GM's should wear, but we're stuck because we're worried about them/him sweating.

My DH wore chocolate linen pants and a white linen shirt. He sweat right through both and its obvious on his shirt. Poor guy was kinda soaked -- ew... but I married him anyway. LOL. I think you can see some of his sweat in my siggy pic.