Sign in to follow this  
gbyrd

2 Dress Bride!!!

Thanks for all the wonderful comments!!! They both truly are very beautiful dresses. I kept going back in forth with the anjolique dress, wondering if it was too much for the beach and Jamaica. But then I thought, " Hey I am only doing this one time, and its my day, so what the heck!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbyrd View Post
well it looks like I am going to be a 2 dress bride. Today was my first day of dress shopping and I put deposits down on two dresses. One will be the ceremony dress and one will be the reception/ttd dress. I got both of them for $1100.00 which is unbelievable. My wedding is not until next august but i had to start my planning early. Here are some pics. The first is an Anjolique bridal gown and the other is the jayla by maggie sottero! Looks like I will end up being a maggie bride!

Anjolique

Jayla - by Maggie Sottero

are there any other 2 dress brides out there?
I'm like you who has 2 dress's,We orginaly were planing in town wedding when I bought my church dress.Then changed plans to do DW and thought I'd be way to hot with the church dress all night long, so the church dress will be for the ceremony and dinner, the other lighter one will be dancing and trash the dress session!

Your dress's are both beautiful, Congrats!

Wow...they are both amazing! I really like the Anjolique. Two dresses on your first shopping trip..what good luck. If you don't mind me asking where did you find them?? I am in Delaware...many dress shops but maybe I should venture into Philly??