Photo

Jeremy Gilliam Photography (lots of photos)

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 bikegirl

bikegirl
  • Banned
  • 319 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 03:58 AM

Jeremy, I love your work! The colors, especially in your beach shots, are great!

#22 miznunu2010

miznunu2010
    • 248 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 03:47 PM

Your pictures are absolutley beautiful, I know you are a professional and it really shows. This looks like magazine work!

#23 Jeremy_Gilliam

Jeremy_Gilliam
      • 335 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 08:21 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by bikegirl
        Jeremy, I love your work! The colors, especially in your beach shots, are great!
        Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my photos and to post a comment! Thanks for the compliments.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by miznunu2010
        Your pictures are absolutley beautiful, I know you are a professional and it really shows. This looks like magazine work!
        Thank you! That is a goal of mine this year, to start getting my weddings published in magazines. Thanks for your kind words.

#24 blckrevpower

blckrevpower
        • 572 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 06:15 PM

LOVE the pics!
          "Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!" --Homer Simpson

#25 Cheri

Cheri
          • 110 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 06:38 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Jeremy_Gilliam
            Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my photos and to post a comment! Thanks for the compliments.

Thank you! That is a goal of mine this year, to start getting my weddings published in magazines. Thanks for your kind words.
            I agree, Jeremy! You're great at what you do. The only reason I didn't hire you is because I needed more of your time than you had to offer. But you are truly "awesome." Go You!!!

#26 baj

baj
            • 1,555 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 07:55 PM

Beautiful pics, thanks for sharing

#27 Jeremy_Gilliam

Jeremy_Gilliam
              • 335 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 02:10 AM

Hey Cheri, thanks so much! I'm sure we could have worked something out! I'm always happy to be flexible :)
                Blckrevpower and Baj, thanks. I have two more weddings in Cancun from January that I'm excited to share soon!

#28 Jeremy_Gilliam

Jeremy_Gilliam
                • 335 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 09:23 PM

Just renewed my vendor membership, this site is invaluable! 5 weddings booked for Mexico this year so far all thanks to BDW! I have 3 coming up this summer. I'll share some more photos soon. Now, if I could only book a wedding in Europe! :) Since all posts are better with photos, here's one from Dreams Cancun back in January
                  Click the image to open in full size.

#29 vlynnw

vlynnw
                  • 6,003 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 09:56 PM

Beautiful pictures!
                    Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#30 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 8,921 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 10:39 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Jeremy_Gilliam
                      Just renewed my vendor membership, this site is invaluable! 5 weddings booked for Mexico this year so far all thanks to BDW! I have 3 coming up this summer. I'll share some more photos soon. Now, if I could only book a wedding in Europe! :) Since all posts are better with photos, here's one from Dreams Cancun back in January
                      Click the image to open in full size.
                      You're welcome:) Haha just kidding. That is awesome Jeremy! Any couple would be LUCKY to have you capture their special day!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users