Wedding Dresses in Toronto

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 OchieBride

• 109 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:42 PM

Any suggestions on where I can get a great dress, appropriate for beach wedding, great price in Toronto?

#2 ~Keira~

• 1,338 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 04:11 PM

My girlfriend got her dress from a place called Elizabeth Stuart Discount Bridal. I'm not sure if it's TO or Mississauga though. Her dress was only $348 taxes in!

I got my dress in Oakville at Saratina Bridal Boutique. Although not in Toronto it was a fantastic place. It's a smaller shop but has a good selection of dresses I would wear for a beach wedding and the prices were good too. Mine was $800 with a custom length and some minor alterations.
      ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

#3 McToasty

• 170 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 09:18 AM

I'm looking right now tooooo. Looking for a dress under $1000. I heard that there's a place in Ajax called Bridal Desires that's good for DW dresses. Will check it out today and let you know. :)

#4 Crystalballl

• 406 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 09:20 AM

I'd love to know this too!!
          Let me know what Bridal Desires is like. Never heard of it, honestly. And I'm 5 mins from Ajax...

#5 OchieBride

• 109 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:24 AM

Thanks guys! I'm going to check them out...

#6 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,532 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:26 AM

I got mine at Ritche on Avenue Rd. It's not 100% "destination-ey" though.

#7 Perplexy

• 207 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:29 AM

I'm looking at bridesmaids dresses.

They're perfect for the beach and TTD pics, and cost under $1000 every time!

~Stay positive and love your life!~

#8 McToasty

• 170 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 06:08 PM

Heather, I looked on the Ritchie website b/c they carry so many dresses, but they seem to be on the higher end. well, higher in my books. :P if you don't mind me asking, how much was your dress? how's the service there? do they cater more to the >$1000 range?

K, so i checked out Bridal Desires today. It's at 11 Harwood Ave. They had a rack of DW dresses which were ok. Generally under $1000 i believe. The owner, Joanna, was pretty helpful. Their BM dresses were kinda hideous though. Ugh, my BM who came with me actually backed out of being a BM b/c she didn't like any of the dresses and didn't see any prospect of finding a dress with a unifying theme as the other 2 BMs.

Hope that helps. Will update if i see anymore.

#9 PaulsGirl

• 63 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 06:44 PM

I got my dress at Val's Bridal in Courtice. They had about 3 racks of lightweight dresses in various price ranges.

I ended up buying an Essense of Australia though that wasn't a destination dress.
                    *** Lisa ***http://tickers.Ticke....886d/event.png
                    Married my Best Friend on May 5,2010Bride, Groom & 48 Guests Attended!

#10 *Lo*

• 2,993 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 06:48 PM

I got mine at Pearl Bridal House in Mississauga. The service was good when I was there but I haven't had to deal with them again yet so can't speak to how the entire process will go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users