Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

TammyM's Cabo wedding review

Tammy you look gorgeous!!!!! smile123.gifthewave.gifpinkie.gif

congratulations girls!!!!! we were dying to see pictures and we missed you a lot!!! great to have you back!!

Can't wait to see juan's pics!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEACHBRIDEMA View Post
Tammy I loved you cake and flowers, you hair looks so cute from behind! I talked to Juan and he said your dress was beautiful!!!
Congrats!
Sarah
Juan is so adorable, he did tell me he really like my dress and that it should photograph well.. Hmm how soon before you guys got a teaser pic from Juan? I'm seriously going to die waiting a month or so for the pics.. :-)

BTW Sarah, Juan gave me your message, thanks for thinking about me.

beautiful! i want to see more full length pictures of your dress, the part i can see so far is so pretty. i really liked your hair and the flower in it. it looked perfect and beachy.

Welcome back Tammy - Congratulations!!!! So excited for you and Cain! Your pictures look great, I can't wait to see more!! I LOVE your dress!!

I'm sorry we didn't get to meet up too - I was thinking about you and wishing you a wonderful wedding!

I'm anxiously waiting for a Juan teaser photo too!! I haven't heard anything yet...

welcome back tammy I missed you. Glad most of everything went great. And i am sorry that you of all people had to stress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAMMYM View Post
Juan is so adorable, he did tell me he really like my dress and that it should photograph well.. Hmm how soon before you guys got a teaser pic from Juan? I'm seriously going to die waiting a month or so for the pics.. :-)

BTW Sarah, Juan gave me your message, thanks for thinking about me.
Aww I am so glad he told you!!!
I didnt know if you would know which Sarah it was from!
Sarah

Congrats Tammy!

I'm glad that everything turned out well (even with Maye being late). I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures, it looks beautiful!