Photo

More pics - Jen's wedding

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 RiuORBride2B

RiuORBride2B
  • 49 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 09:28 PM

I love the BM dresses, where did you (they) get them?

#22 dragonfly

dragonfly
    • 1,820 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 10:27 PM

Awww your nieces, so cute! You looked beautiful your dress was pretty. My daughter, Kenda, says your dress is her favourite dress she has seen so far.

Kelly~

#23 laura b

laura b
      • 334 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 10:43 PM

Jen, you look so beautiful! Like a model!

And I love your sig pic.
        Congratulations!

#24 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
        • 1,876 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 12:14 PM

Beautiful Jen!! You looked amazing and the flower girls were adorable. I'm looking forward to seeing Juan's pics.
          My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
          Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#25 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 12:22 PM

Everything looks gorgeous Jen! Your flower girls are wayyy too cute!

#26 jpkw

jpkw
            • VIP Member
            • 1,650 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 01:25 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by RiuORBride2B
              I love the BM dresses, where did you (they) get them?

thanks! We got them from J Crew.
              Awww your nieces, so cute! You looked beautiful your dress was pretty. My daughter, Kenda, says your dress is her favourite dress she has seen so far.

Kelly~

Tell Kenda THANKS! that is so sweet!! I loved my dress & was really sad to take it off and realize I'll never wear it again. One of my nieces asked if she could wear it for her wedding - hopefully that will happen b/c I would love someone else to wear it!

#27 JUANCARLOST

JUANCARLOST
              • Banned
              • 130 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 11:47 PM

Hola Jen, I had no idea you where a BDW bride. I am still not done with your photos, I am thinking 1 more week, maybe less.

I do not have a wedding until Friday so I might have them before that time.

It was fun being at your wedding! you looked great the day of your wedding.

Take care
                Juan

#28 jpkw

jpkw
                • VIP Member
                • 1,650 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 01:36 AM

Thanks Juan!!! I thought you knew I was a BDW bride - I found out about you from this forum and by admiring all of your pictures from all of the other girls! We were so happy to book you!!

Keith & I honestly had the BEST time taking pictures with you on our wedding!!!! Everyone keeps saying how our photographer was SO great, took a lot of unique shots and seemed to be everywhere! Thanks for putting up with our wild group! We can't wait to see the pictures!

I saw Sarah's pics today and love them! Your work is phenomenal!

I'll email you - we're leaving for our honeymoon on Friday so maybe I could just have a teaser photo before I leave...? :) That will give you another 2 weeks!

#29 laura b

laura b
                  • 334 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 03:30 AM

Okay, Juan, since I have your ear...it's not fair that you're putting all these photos of these girls on here that I hear are phenomenal and they're not mac friendly!

I mean, come on!

#30 jesswins

jesswins
                    • 142 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 02:53 PM

I love the set up on the beach. I am not sure if my wedding will be at the beach or he gazebo. I also love the chairs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users