Sign in to follow this  
Donie Jordan

Battery Operated Mini Fans

Hi Ladies,

I notices on the Pier 1 site this morning that they have the battery operated mini fans on sale for $0.68 each! Of course you can't purchase anything online anymore there, but if you hurry into your local store you may be able to get some. I remember some girls saying they would like them for their OOT bags, hope this helps!

These are from last year so if you're wanting them you will probably have to order in from other stores and should grab them quick. Pier 1 doesn't ship very quickly from other stores (i did this for orchids for orchid garland)

But I bought these last summer. They are actually from spring last year cause I bought them in mid summer on clearance for .68cents.

They work pretty good, but the blue flaps often fold back and catch and stop working but .68cents is a good price so we're using them in our OOT bags!!!

I know they had them last year, but they are still on the website so hopefully they still have them...or it could be that the website is just outdated. I wish they still had online shopping!!!!