Sign in to follow this  
Jessica

St. Thomas Wedding Pictures!!!

Jessica you look beautiful! I love all the pics especially the jumping ones and the one of you and your dad. So cute. Congrats again they look great.

I loved your pictures...so nice! I have to agree with everyone regarding the picture with your dad. Has to be one of my favorites. I loved it. You were a beautiful bride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIAELM View Post
BEAUTIFUL wedding! I loved your dress (who was it by?) and the starfish on your sash! The pic with your Dad made me cry too. Dads are the best!
I honestly have not a clue! I got it off of ebay. It was a sample from a bridal store and in perfect condition. Just missing a button on the back which I was able to sew on myself. I knew I was going to be getting the dress wet and sandy so I didn't want to spend a lot of money. It was $90 total (including shipping!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian View Post
I honestly have not a clue! I got it off of ebay. It was a sample from a bridal store and in perfect condition. Just missing a button on the back which I was able to sew on myself. I knew I was going to be getting the dress wet and sandy so I didn't want to spend a lot of money. It was $90 total (including shipping!!!)
even better, it was beautiful AND a great deal!

Everything looked absolutely gorgeous Jessica! Your dress was amazing and I can't believe you got such an amazing deal!! What a beautiful wedding!

And yeah. . .I'm a sap like everyone else... the pic of you and your dad had me almost in tears! Lol!

Sorry!! I was uploading higher resolution images because I am making one of those albums on snapfish for the parents. They should be back up, if the resoultion looks funny, don't pay attention, that's just because I changed it. They print out perfectly.