Photo

What are you using BDW to procrastinate from?

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#31 JayBee

JayBee
  • 238 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 10:50 AM

I'm procrastinating on packing the living room for our move on Monday! Last week FH and I decided we wanted to move, and we found an amazing duplex just 5 blocks away! But we're leaving for Hawaii on Aug 2, and we haven't moved for 8 years (which means tons of crap to go thru)... I'm going to have to get some breakfast and get to work!

#32 CrystalM

CrystalM
    • 829 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 10:12 AM

cleaning my apt. My best friend is coming over with her 2 y/o son and there is crap all over the floor.
      I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

#33 foxytv

foxytv
      • VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 10:14 AM

I should have been at work 2 hours ago. I am still in my bathrobe and haven't done my hair. WTF is my problem?! Damn BDW! :-)

#34 jk1101

jk1101
        • 2,582 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 10:25 AM

I would tell FI I'm waiting for the laundry to come out of the dryer, but I should be getting dressed to go run errands....

#35 SDSteph

SDSteph
          • 812 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 10:37 AM

Uh......................can I say everything! :)
            Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

#36 nikicrosby

nikicrosby
            • 230 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 10:43 AM

lol...I love this thread.

WORK......WORK and more WORK. What can I say I need relief from the office!

#37 lolosmama

lolosmama
              • 232 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 12:12 PM

Funny thread!! My boss has been out of the office all week, so I have been on here waaaaayyy too much this week! Need to play catch up today so everything is done when he comes back on Monday, lol!

#38 sperger

sperger
                • Banned
                • 474 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 12:13 PM

Work here too - I am looking forward to my boss being out in two weeks!

#39 mrsrhbtobe

mrsrhbtobe
                  • 387 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 12:21 PM

I'm on BDW instead of sleeping! I was on call yesterday and just got home a few hours ago....okay. Why am I not tired?!?
                    Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

#40 DRB

DRB
                    • 647 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 02:18 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by foxytv
                      I should have been at work 2 hours ago. I am still in my bathrobe and haven't done my hair. WTF is my problem?! Damn BDW! :-)
                      LMAO! I do the same thing! Some mornings I just can't seem to get going but I can surf BDW! Come to think of it, right now I'm using BDW to procrastinate from going to bed so maybe that's why I can't get going in the mornings!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users