Photo

Looking for Fuschia chair sashes!!!!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
  • 319 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 09:23 PM

HEllo ladies I need to find Fuschia chair sashes ASAp everywhere I could think to order them are sold out my wedding is in 23 days..I saw someone on here selling them, she said she will sell them to me, but havent heard from her since. Do anyone know where I can buy some or anyone who's selling them?

#2 A2Bride

A2Bride
    • 676 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 09:26 PM

Did you check on EBay? If not, as a last resort you could go to your local fabric shop...get the fabric cut to the right size and tie them there. They should look the same that way...or similar! Good luck, I will let you know if I come across any in the near future!

#3 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
      • 319 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 09:30 PM

I found someone on Ebay that sells them for a $1 a piece which isnt bad but she want $16 for shipping..not cool...Thanks i'll keep looking too

#4 ashnic2005

ashnic2005
        • 274 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 09:47 PM

Good Luck! IF you knew some seamtress, you could possible make them.
          Bride and Groom + 62 Booked = PARTAAAY!

#5 blana

blana
          • 84 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 10:14 PM

I dont know if you have tried a few of the big companies but there is one in particular who isnt extremely expensive and is the one all the pros use. Look up BB&J. I dont know if there is one near you or not but I know they have this. You can also look up other linen companies online. They usually rent then out at a decent rate. Good luck!

#6 Cassondra2009

Cassondra2009
            • 444 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 11:20 AM

Did you try wedding linens direct home page ? I purchased mine from there and they are great! I ended up buying Azaela instead of fushcia bc I liked the color better. Good luck!

#7 eloping789

eloping789
              • 290 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 11:42 AM

This place says they'll have them back in stock July 10 - cutting it close I know, but maybe if you pre-order they'll ship that day (possibly direct to your resort).

Satin Fushia Chair Sash (Sold out until July 10, 2009)

I'll keep looking ...

#8 eloping789

eloping789
                • 290 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 11:50 AM

Here are some organza sashes - just slightly over $1 each and $10 shipping.

FUSCHIA 60 CHAIR ORGANZA BOW SASH SASHES WEDDING PARTY - eBay (item 170309037043 end time Jul-04-09 19:53:04 PDT)

#9 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
                  • 2,754 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 12:27 PM

Do you still need some sashes? How many do you need? I have 19 in fuschia and don't mind selling them to you as long as you don't mind them being already used! They are a little crinkled from being tied but if you use them you are just going to tie them again. I have the Crystal Organza Sashes from Wedding Linens Direct. PM me if you're interested!

#10 misskim_red@msn.com

misskim_red@msn.com
                    • 144 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:23 PM

Try Bravobride.com

In the reception area there is a lady for $1 or so and very reasonable shipping.
                      Also here
                      8x108 Organza Sash - Fuchsia50509(10pcs/pk)
                      lots of options.
                      'Gra geal mo chroi'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users