Photo

Favorite Michael Jackson Song..

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 sn0048

sn0048
  • 264 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:22 PM

There are so many great songs but Billie Jean is my absolute favorite and then Scream, Beat it, Black or White & Remember the Time

#22 roo66

roo66
    • 1,001 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:50 PM

Just thinking about my favourites : number 1 BEN
      2 YOU ARE NOT ALONE
      3 HEAL THE WORLD.OH AND EARTH SONG
      I wanted to share with you that in Jan 1988 my baby sister aged 13 died from inhaling aerosol gas.My mum had bought her a ticket to the concert in wembley.Kerri didnt know she had a ticket cos shed been naughty and my mum wouldnt reward bad behaviour.The concert arrived just a few months later and still tortured by her sudden death and filled with sadness that i was going and she wasnt.I bought 12 red roses and took 6 to the crematorium.Maybe eight nine hours later whilst michael was on stage i got to the front and gave the 6 remaining roses to a crew member who threw them up onto the stage for me.Right now the tears are dripping from my chin ive been unable to actually tell anyone today its just bought so many emotions back,im so sad xx

#23 roo66

roo66
      • 1,001 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:51 PM

2 YOU ARE NOT ALONE
        I wanted to share with you that in Jan 1988 my baby sister aged 13 died from inhaling aerosol gas.My mum had bought her a ticket to the concert in wembley.Kerri didnt know she had a ticket cos shed been naughty and my mum wouldnt reward bad behaviour.The concert arrived just a few months later and still tortured by her sudden death and filled with sadness that i was going and she wasnt.I bought 12 red roses and took 6 to the crematorium.Maybe eight nine hours later whilst michael was on stage i got to the front and gave the 6 remaining roses to a crew member who threw them up onto the stage for me.Right now the tears are dripping from my chin ive been unable to actually tell anyone today its just bought so many emotions back,im so sad xx
        sorry girls repeat post mods remove please if poss x

#24 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
        • 5,466 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:59 PM

I have to go with Billy Jean too but I love them all!!!

#25 Gr8ful

Gr8ful
          • 155 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:39 PM

Wow, Roo66, I am so sorry to hear about your sister -- what a way to bring back such painful memories. I hope you are feeling better today, I am thinking about you! It is so sad about MJ, I loved all of his music, and feel badly that all of us will miss out on what he didn't get a chance to create....

#26 Tiffiney01

Tiffiney01
            • 266 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 07:11 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by roo66
              2 YOU ARE NOT ALONE
              sorry girls repeat post mods remove please if poss x
              wow your story gave me chills I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes...I'm so sorry for your lost... we are here for you.
              Mr & Mrs Newby

#27 tad515

tad515
              • 163 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 02:07 PM

Dirty Diana!!! I'm not sure why, but it's definitely my favorite! LOL!!

#28 Jenn79

Jenn79
                • 625 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 09:41 PM

no way could I pick one, his music has pretty much been the soundtrack for my life.

Top Five though, in no particular order

Torture (one of the last with his brothers)
                  Liberian Girl
                  Give In To Me
                  The Way You Make Me Feel
                  Say, Say, Say (with Paul McCartney)
                  Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
                  Review Pictures Pro Pictures
                  "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#29 march132010

march132010
                  • 1,057 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 09:53 PM

I'll be there--- thats one of the songs that we are playing at our reception

#30 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
                    • 456 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 11:24 AM

My favorite is definitely Lady in My Life. Not sure if any of you guys watched the BET awards, but Neyo did a FABULOUS job singing it!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users