I'm in Akumal for my wedding and it is AMAZING!!!!

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 MarieSam

• VIP Member
  • 2,336 posts
    • LocationSouthern California

Posted 22 June 2009 - 02:47 AM

Hi all, I haven't had the chance to post much this past week because I have been uber busy, goin bananas tryin to get too much stuff done. Well Tommy and I pulled an all-nighter Saturday night and left for the airport early Sunday. This has been a llllooooonnngggg day and we are exhausted but the villa we are staying at is REEE-DICULOUS!!!! It is incredible and we are so excited to be here! So far there are 30 of us staying on the property and the weather is perfect. I promise to post pics in the next couple days

My planning thread will likely be a post wedding thread because I plan on swimming in the lagoon in our backyard all tomorrow and basking the beautifulness that is Akumal, hehehee. Just want to let y'all know I LOVE you each and every one of you and there is no way in hell I would be so prepared for this wedding if it wasn't for all of you *PS if we didn't have receipts for all our stuff (many fake ones) we would have surely had problems at customs , by the way we had 10 bags full of wedding stuff -- so future brides make sure to do this!!!!!

Talk soon ~ much love to all

#2 Jenamie

• 392 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:28 AM

YAY have a blast!!!!

I cant wait for Pics!!!!

#3 ~*Lisa*~

• 2,287 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 07:12 AM

So exciting! Glad to hear that it's beautiful out there. Enjoy and can't wait to see pics!! :)

#4 boven

• 193 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 08:02 AM

Oh, I'm so excited for you and am looking forward to your updates. Have a wonderful time in Akumal; I'm glad you are soaking it all in. Enjoy!!!

#5 poohshek

• 1,456 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 08:07 AM

You have been awesome MarieSam!!! Enjoy, celebrate and relax!!! Can't wait to see the pictures!!! You have worked so hard planning this wedding and it will all come together. Congratulations!!!

#6 tylersgirl

• 1,681 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 08:22 AM

MarieSam-I have been thinking about ya girl! I am so glad you are having a great time. Sounds like a blast! I can't wait to hear all about it and see your pictures!!!

#7 Blkatz

• 1,025 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 08:27 AM

Hope you are having an amazing time! Can not wait for you to get back and see all of your pictures and your reviews!

#8 Ayita

• 861 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 08:39 AM

I was thinking about you yesterday !! Wondering how everything was going for you. Glad to hear it's aaaaall good :) Have a blast ! Enjoy every bit of it ! Have a wonderful wedding day !

#9 becks

• VIP Member
                  • 4,881 posts
                  • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
                  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
                  • LocationNew York

Posted 22 June 2009 - 08:54 AM

Yay!!!! Congratulations! It sounds amazing! Now get off the computer and go enjoy your wedding week!

...unless you have photos, of course!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#10 purrfected

• 396 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 08:57 AM

MarieSam I am so excited for you! I am glad that Akumel is as beautiful as you imagined. I hope your wedding day is magical. You are always there for us, to support and encourage and for that I am grateful. I cannot wait for the pics and review. Luv ya!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users