Photo

Petalfold Wedding Invitations - LOVE them!!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 Shinbinea

Shinbinea
  • 182 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 10:50 PM

They look fantastic :)

#22 kcangel99

kcangel99
    • 168 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 09:11 PM

Your invitations are amazing! Great job!! thanks for the tip about uncommonbride! what a great website and resource!
      Anyone interested in sharing a photographer at Paradisus Punta Cana.... June 24, 2010

http://dw.daisypath.com/fF50m7/.png

#23 hsims1

hsims1
      • 356 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 11:04 PM

Ooh, they look fantastic. Thanks for sharing

#24 loanmao

loanmao
        • 87 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 10:30 PM

Thanks so much for sharing!! Love the colors and the fishes!!! I've been searching everywhere for what else to include in my invites and how to word it, and your thread is super helpful! Thanks so much!!

#25 msemi305

msemi305
          • 162 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 12:03 AM

wow thouse are amazing!!!

#26 ajn714

ajn714
            • 8 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 01:45 PM

Hi Ottawa Bride!

Thanks for sharing your invitations! I love them! I thought all the information you provided was great!

Quick question: When did you send out the invitations? How far in advance?

I was thinking of skipping the save the date, and just sending out ALL the info including an invitation about 10 months in advance... then I would send a pre-travel letter to all the guests attending... Is that similar to what you did?

THANKS!

#27 Love3

Love3
              • 785 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 03:11 PM

you did an amazing job. They look really really good. Soooooooooooooo creative. I wish I had the skills to do this lol.
                ~Heather~

#28 Ottawa Bride

Ottawa Bride
                • 37 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 07:10 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ajn714
                  Hi Ottawa Bride!

Thanks for sharing your invitations! I love them! I thought all the information you provided was great!

Quick question: When did you send out the invitations? How far in advance?

I was thinking of skipping the save the date, and just sending out ALL the info including an invitation about 10 months in advance... then I would send a pre-travel letter to all the guests attending... Is that similar to what you did?

THANKS!
                  Sorry for the late reply... I just realized that you had asked a question
                  ! We got engaged at the end of November and with the holiday season we actually didn't get STD's out until 10months ahead of time. Had I had time (and details) to just send the invites 10 months early, I definitely would have done that! The reason we had to send STD's was because people were getting antsy about having to book holidays and we didn't have all of the information yet (e.g. group pricing had not yet been released and I wanted to be able to give our guests a head's up on what it would cost before they had to RSVP yes/no) - otherwise, would not have bothered. I'm probably answering you too late (sorry) but best of luck with whatever route you go with (or have already gone with... oops!)!
                  Tanya

#29 Stamperamma

Stamperamma
                  • 432 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 07:15 PM

these are fabulous, thank you so much for sharing. I too live in Ottawa and am getting married at a Grand Palladium in November however we will be in Jamaica. Congrats and enjoy your special day.

Dea

#30 finzup

finzup
                    • 468 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 08:16 PM

great job on the invites!

-Katie
                      Have you met Alice?
                      http://tickers.Ticke....eXf/weight.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users