Photo

Target is the shiz-nit!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 ShelbyFL

ShelbyFL
  • 211 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 07:12 PM

Love love love Target! The $1 section is great and the $2.50 section is great too!
    I got my OOT bags from the $2.50 section!

#12 merocket59

merocket59
    • 937 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 09:57 PM

I love target too! I've gotten a lot of the same things for my OOT bags, as a cruise bride I was a big fan of the anchor stuff. I got water bottle holders but don't have enough of the anchor ones which I was going to give to the guys, if anyone has a few extra let me know :) I also saw that there are white terry cloth beach cover ups for $5 in the little girls section, I got an extra large and it fits fine. I don't care if you think I'm cheap, other people are too so I thought I'd share

#13 Ashley0802

Ashley0802
      • 279 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 10:31 AM

Oh Merocket, no one thinks you are cheap!! These weddings are CRAZY expensive to plan, so anytime I can get a good cheap deal, I'm all for it!

#14 BlakleyBrideToBe

BlakleyBrideToBe
        • 2,115 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 10:47 AM

Thanks for the posts! I went last night and stocked up on stuff myself!

#15 blana

blana
          • 84 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 08:57 PM

Merocket59
            Ok....so after careful consideration I think I have decided to sell my OOT bags that are navy with the anchors on them if you are interested in these. I dont recall seeing the water bottle holders but I just thought I would offer them to you 1st since you liked them before I put them officially up for sell. Let me know if your interested.

#16 Taghan

Taghan
            • 239 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 08:06 PM

Great stuff! Target $1 section is fantastic!

#17 merocket59

merocket59
              • 937 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 02:06 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by blana
                Merocket59
                Ok....so after careful consideration I think I have decided to sell my OOT bags that are navy with the anchors on them if you are interested in these. I dont recall seeing the water bottle holders but I just thought I would offer them to you 1st since you liked them before I put them officially up for sell. Let me know if your interested.
                Thanks for thinking of me, they are a little smaller than I am looking for so I'm gonna have to say no but thanks!

#18 H&F

H&F
                • 361 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 08:39 PM

I picked up a ton of their $1 first aid kits. They are much smaller and slimmer then the white Johnson & Johnson ones so I'm hoping that it will be better for my ever growing suitcase!

#19 brookedanielle

brookedanielle
                  • 59 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 10:26 PM

You know, I was just getting on this board to say the same thing!

I just picked up pedicure sets from Target's $1 spot (includes nail clippers, emery board, and toe separator) I bought their first aid kits too, I agree -they're great because they are so much smaller than the J&J! I also saw Webster's Spanish-English dictionary in the dollar spot for anybody who's been looking for those!

Also - $4 beach towels! Haven't picked these up yet, I'm hoping that I can get them even cheaper at the end of the season.

I have a feeling that I'll be visiting Target a lot in the next couple months.

#20 koolatta

koolatta
                    • 321 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 11:11 PM

Thanks for the tip. I always look in the $1 section and totally forgot about the OOT bags. I am going to go there tomorrow. Yay to Target!! lol
                      http://tickers.Ticke....4ed2/event.png

21 + Bride & Groom Booked!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users