Photo

Custom made wedding dress in progress!

• Please log in to reply
270 replies to this topic

#21 sugaredviolets

sugaredviolets
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:15 PM

Thanks for sharing this, I think a lot of girls are interested in the custom process. So cool! keep the photos coming!

#22 Geralyn

Geralyn
    • 2,677 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:20 PM

That is so cool that your aunt is making your dress...that's awesome to have your dress specially made for you!

#23 foxytv

foxytv
      • VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:41 PM

LOVE the inspiration dress and very excited to see the process as it comes together. How cool! Thanks for sharing!

#24 Sloan

Sloan
        • 1,279 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:52 PM

Those pics are too cute! Talk about "perma grin". Cant wait to see the finished product, lucky lady!

#25 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
          • 2,287 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 11:18 PM

lol, that's what they say about me, perma-smile! lol

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Sloan
            Those pics are too cute! Talk about "perma grin". Cant wait to see the finished product, lucky lady!

#26 islandbride317

islandbride317
            • 1,866 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 11:29 PM

I'm soooo psyched that you are going to be documenting the construction of your dress on BDW -- SUCH A GREAT IDEA! Instead of like, "Pimp My Ride", it's like your very own version of "PRIMP MY DRESS"!

And you look so happy and beautiful -- did you check out how you were grinning as you were looking at yourself, in the dress, in the mirror?! Priceless....just like the memories you will create with your aunt while going through this amazing Dress Creation Adventure!

#27 lgarner83

lgarner83
              • 530 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:23 AM

It's lovely!!! And so sentimental! Can't wait to see the final product, you're going to be stunning!

#28 hunniebee724

hunniebee724
                • 340 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:41 AM

Your dress is going to be beautiful! And so special since your aunt is making it! I can't wait to see more pics!

#29 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                  • 2,287 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 11:53 AM

Pimp my Dress - LOVE IT!!! lol You're too funny! :)

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by islandbride317
                    I'm soooo psyched that you are going to be documenting the construction of your dress on BDW -- SUCH A GREAT IDEA! Instead of like, "Pimp My Ride", it's like your very own version of "PRIMP MY DRESS"!

And you look so happy and beautiful -- did you check out how you were grinning as you were looking at yourself, in the dress, in the mirror?! Priceless....just like the memories you will create with your aunt while going through this amazing Dress Creation Adventure!

#30 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                    • 2,287 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 12:07 PM

Alright, so the FI finally left the house and now I can post this pic! This is during my second fitting and my mom wasn't there to take a million pictures this time, so I only have the one! lol

The lace has now been added overtop the satin. A Chantilly lace will be added to the top (as you can see in the picture) and across the bottom of the dress. My aunt did take the dress in from the last picture and she will also be rising the empire waist as it made me look like a had really long, saggy boobs! lol You can't see it in the pic, but it just drops to the floor, no train on it. It still has to be hemmed to the right lenght as now she is lifting the empire waist.

I guess that's all for now, more to come! Enjoy ladies!! :)

Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users