Photo

Does your FI/DH know how much you weigh?

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#51 keilag

keilag
  • 190 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:32 AM

He has a good idea. I am 5'9 and am 170lbs....My goal is 145

#52 LIW

LIW
    • 197 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:50 PM

My FH knows how much I way. I'm a big girl, so it's kind of hard to hide it anyway, lol.

We've been open and honest with each other about our weight. To us, it's just a number. I know he's not going to love me any less if I way 300 our 130 pounds.
      http://www.weddingco.../rbe6xizbgt.png

38 people plus bride and groom coming to Cuba!

#53 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
      • 3,347 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:41 PM

I'm actually surprised so many of you have shared the "number" or do not care. I have not told FI, he has not asked and I'm sure he probably knows better than to ask!

Weight is a struggle for me and FI is the same height as me but weights less than me (even with his buldging muscles). So I would refuse to tell him if he asked, its too personal to me. Maybe one day when I am happy with my weight I would tell him. If he were to get angry about it I would have a problem with that. But to make it fair, I don't tell my girlfriends either....

I do however know FI's weight but that was his choice to get on the scale in front of me, I never asked him to.
        ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#54 Jocy

Jocy
        • 209 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:48 PM

I know my Fi's weight and he knows mine.

We also play the Wii Fit so it's displayed for the whole living room to see!!

Plus Fi try's to encourage me to eat more in an attempt to make my boobs grow bigger. He's ever the optimist!

Plus, our weight is plastered on the front of our driver's license which i think is weird!

#55 frank13

frank13
          • 51 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 02:10 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Jocy
            I know my Fi's weight and he knows mine.

We also play the Wii Fit so it's displayed for the whole living room to see!!

Plus Fi try's to encourage me to eat more in an attempt to make my boobs grow bigger. He's ever the optimist!

Plus, our weight is plastered on the front of our driver's license which i think is weird!
            That's how my FI found out too. darn Wii! it told us we were both obese and we just cracked up laughing and he said he loved me anyway (he better!)

we are both short and round, I am 5'1 and in between a size 8 and 10, a while ago he asked me how much I weighed and he guessed 125, I told him thanks for being so sweet since that is a bit far from the truth...really guys have no idea. I'm just happy he has 50 lbs on me.

#56 The Mandy in Chandy

The Mandy in Chandy
            • 307 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:19 AM

FI and I actually met through a weight loss community online! haha! so yeah, we know each other's weights. It's just a number anyway!

#57 pvbeachbride10

pvbeachbride10
              • 202 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 05:13 PM

FI doesn't know my weight. I think if I was happier with it, I would tell. Right now he's like 30 lbs heavier than me but 5 inches taller. I know his because when he stepped on the scale and say it he freaked out.

I don't feel comfortable saying the number outloud right now. I guess everyone's different.

#58 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
                • 1,326 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 08:10 PM

I have never told my hubby my weight and he does not ask. He thinks weight is not significant so he tells me to focus on inches but I still would not share. I think that is private. Weird , but true.

#59 Angela139

Angela139
                  • 455 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 10:24 PM

FI knows but only because I've recently lost 26 lbs so am more confident about it...but I started at 174 (the weight I was at when he proposed, God love him!) and there was NO WAY I would ever have told him that number when I still weighed that! lol

#60 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
                    • 888 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 11:19 AM

John knows how much I weigh, and I'm 20-40lbs heavier than he is at any given time. But, I'm also much taller than he is.

That being said, he's not super judgmental about me being bigger than he is. I know he's still very much attracted to me. If I ask him to evaluate me (to determine whether or not I can get away with wearing a bikini out in public or something like that), he will give an honest answer though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users