3 nights at Pueblo Bonito Rose @ $600pp
    3 nights at Dreams Cabo (AI) @ $700pp

Flying out of Calagry:

7 nights at Dreams Cabo @ $1500pp

My wedding is in November.

#22 Patti

• 555 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 11:45 PM

We're having our wedding at the Hilton Los Cabos and have a room rate of $119 per night. (not bad), however, it is not all-inclusive. Our guests are flying from Houston, Dallas, and LA, so the flights vary in price. I've stayed there quite a few times and just love it.

#23 Emily Joy

Emily Joy
      • 27 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 01:49 PM

Still deciding on where we are staying. Did you guys work with a Travel Agent? Do you think it is a good idea to work with a TA? Were you able to negotiate group pricinig easier with a TA? Any good recommendations on TA's? Most of our guests will be coming from Chicago or Detroit to Cancun. I don't know if that information even matters. I've never worked with a TA before. Seems like my generation just uses websites like Expedia for trip planning.
        visit my bridal blog!

Getting hitched in Playa Del CarmenSaturday November 27th, 2010

#24 August77

• 11 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 01:56 PM

We opted for Key West during the low season to help keep costs down -- for both our guests and ourselves.
          The other thing we needed to consider was that no one (including us) has a passport -- just an additional cost that would shrink our budget.

Best of luck!

#25 ML YoungLove

ML YoungLove
          • 531 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 02:18 PM

We are having our wedding in January at the Sunset Jamaica Grande in Ocho Rios. It is costing $1550.00 for all inclusive and 7 days which I think is a great price, but I still had people b*tch!ng about the price. Remember it is all about what you and your hubby want! Good luck with the planning!
            Mrs. Young

#26 lharkins

• 23 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 01:18 AM

We are getting married in July 2010 and trying to find a resort in Los Cabos that is a good price. We are trying to go to Dreams but we are getting quotes of $2000....Anyone have any travel agents they can recommend?

#27 lharkins

• 23 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 01:42 AM

I am getting quoted $2100 from Calgary and Toronto for Los Cabos Dreams and $1850 for Riu Palace in July 2010.

#28 Ashley*

• 206 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 12:14 PM

thanks for the heads up for costs, it's actually cheaper than I thought it would be!
                  Dreams Los Cabos is where I'll be on four twenty-three, 2011.

#29 Fireweed

• 77 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 01:18 PM

I would definitely recommend working with a travel agent. It doesn't cost you anything and saves you so much work and headaches! The travel agent pretty much takes care of the entire booking and answers any questions you or your guests have. IMO they're invaluable!

And I'd recommend Cuba as well. Our guests are paying $1525/person for one week all inclusive at a 4 star resort in Cuba, but that's because we're going at the most expensive time (Christmas break) If you're not going during the busy times like Christmas or Spring break, expect the prices to be a lot cheaper than that.

#30 bride7474

• 582 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:07 PM

Our guests will be spending about $3000-$4000 for 1 week All Inclusive in Cabo San Lucas. (that price is for two ppl)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users