Andi

Share your Etsy Finds!

@@rednlovinit21 Who is the seller on Etsy? I love these bags! and if you don't mind me asking how much are they?

I havent bought them yet, but I plan to get one of these for each of my bridesmaids..

il_570xN.455706018_572l.jpg

made by: jovanavianney

or these

il_570xN.548601202_9977.jpg

made by: grinsandgigglebaby1

@@JenniferM Aren't they awesome! The first set (coral) are made by JovanaVianney. She quoted me $270 for 6 plus $22 shipping. Definitely kind of pricey but she has totally been helping me to customize them to my wedding colors and finding different patterns for me in her spare time, so I think its probably worth it.

The second set (blue) are made by grinsandgigglebaby1. I cannot off the top of my head remember the pricing for them but if you just look up her name on etsy they should be on there.

Hope that helps!

A lot of my items came from etsy - BM jewelry, my hair flower, daughters flower, bouquet charm, cake topper, banner. Bracelet, wedding hanger, tumbler labels and more... All in my planning thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi brides!

We recently published a blog post on the subject, so I thought we could chip in with our two cents  ;)

These are our pointers on the Best Etsy Wedding Shops For Beach Wedding Goodies, from our Photo & Video team! 

http://www.weddingdaystory.com/blog/2016/05/19/4722/best-etsy-wedding-shops-beach-weddings-1/

http://www.weddingdaystory.com/blog/2016/05/27/4805/best-etsy-wedding-shops-beach-wedding-goodies-part-2/

My personal favorites:

Ring Box

3-Beach-weddings.jpg?resize=800%2C544

Crochet Cake Toppers

7-Beach-weddings-e1463513036610.jpg?resi

Bouquet

10-Beach-weddings.jpg?resize=800%2C612

Bridal Tattoos

happytatts.jpg?resize=796%2C531

Handcrafted Jewelry

3-Best-Etsy-wedding-shops.jpg?resize=630

Wedding Letterings