Andi

Share your Etsy Finds!

I havent bought them yet, but I plan to get one of these for each of my bridesmaids..

il_570xN.455706018_572l.jpg

made by: jovanavianney

or these

il_570xN.548601202_9977.jpg

made by: grinsandgigglebaby1

• Like 1

I havent bought them yet, but I plan to get one of these for each of my bridesmaids..

il_570xN.455706018_572l.jpg

made by: jovanavianney

or these

il_570xN.548601202_9977.jpg

made by: grinsandgigglebaby1

These are cute! ok i have a dumb questions, with this new format i tried uploading some images. in a post, i click image and it doesn't give the option to upload anything, it only says "url:_____"     Am i missing something? before the new format it was so easy to upload pictures on a post.

I used etsy for my invitations.  I had an idea in mind, drew it and sent it to an artist- Whirlibird.  That shop then converted my drawing into a digital file that I was able to DL at home and print at staples.  Saved a ton of money and is unique bc I designed it :)

the artist did a great job. only complaint is the slow response time.

post-275695-0-74274100-1389966193_thumb.png

post-275695-0-97481300-1389966317.png

@@muneera0302 I hear ya on the posting of pictures! I think the only way to do it is to add the pictures to your gallery and then add them? or at least thats how I was able to do it but loved the old way better!

@@muneera0302 @@krisdaversa I just spent the better part of 10 minutes trying to recreate how i added those pictures to my post and for the life of me cannot figure out how I did it. I don't think I ever added any photos the old way. I blame my brain fart on the fact that it's Friday! : )

I used etsy for my invitations.  I had an idea in mind, drew it and sent it to an artist- Whirlibird.  That shop then converted my drawing into a digital file that I was able to DL at home and print at staples.  Saved a ton of money and is unique bc I designed it :)

the artist did a great job. only complaint is the slow response time.

How did you add the pictures to your post?

@@muneera0302 @@krisdaversa I just spent the better part of 10 minutes trying to recreate how i added those pictures to my post and for the life of me cannot figure out how I did it. I don't think I ever added any photos the old way. I blame my brain fart on the fact that it's Friday! : )

@@muneera0302 I hear ya on the posting of pictures! I think the only way to do it is to add the pictures to your gallery and then add them? or at least thats how I was able to do it but loved the old way better!

Ok that worked! i added an image to my gallery then when posting, clicked "my media" and selected the image. Def having a brain slow moment myself lol just have to get used to this new format. By the way, i had my wedding 3 weeks ago and i'll be posting a review this weekend. Found some good stuff on etsy as well :-)

• Like 1

right next to post theres a button that says more reply options.  when I hit that the download thingy appears

• Like 2