Sign in to follow this  
Mylee84

Mylee's Iberostar Pro Pics

Hello girls...im posting for all your girls that love pictures!!! =) I was supposed to have my wedding at the Iberostar Quetzal and Tucan. However, cause of the low census they closed the resort down. iIth my complaining they moved us to the Grand Iberostar!! =) It was the best week ever! Our photographer was Lidya Solemidt and she was wonderful. She gave me every single picture on a disc and copyright to them! I am working on my reivew and will add several pictures to that. Until then here is her link with a few of them. Our wedding is under "Mylee & Andrew" Lidya Solemidt

mylee OMG you are GORGEOUS!!!! You and your hubby are a hot hot hot couple. So glad you had a wonderful time ~ it certainly looked like a spectacular day wink.gif

Congrats hun cheers.gif

great pics!

the wedding party one with the masks on totally cracked me up! I bet you guys are so glad that you went through with the wedding in Mexico even with all of the Swine hype! it looks like you guys had an amazing time and now you have a great story to tell I am sure (you know to explain that pic 10 years from now!) wink.gif