Sign in to follow this  
JOSIE

Love Notes/Emails from your Man - Post Here!

these are so great! just what i had in mind for the thread. Yamille- your man TRULY is gifted....that is amazing!! And Jersey - how sweet of him to sing to you...I would be hysterical too!

yamille, i completely agree!! FI is not very romantic in the traditional sense, so when he makes an extra effort i love it because i know it's out of his comfort zone. i will give him credit though, since i leave for work before he gets up he sends me a text every morning that says "good morning beautiful, i love you".

great thread josie!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebredhawk View Post
yamille, i completely agree!! FI is not very romantic in the traditional sense, so when he makes an extra effort i love it because i know it's out of his comfort zone. i will give him credit though, since i leave for work before he gets up he sends me a text every morning that says "good morning beautiful, i love you".

great thread josie!!
every morning?! that's adorable! I agree with you girls, its the LITTLE things :) especially out of now where because it just keeps you going!

awwwww cute thread. here is an email he sent before we got married-

i love you booby more than anything in this whole entire world. You are my eveything from the minute i wake up to the minute i go to bed and then i dream about you!!!! I cant wait to start a family with the woman of my dreams. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aww I love these!

my FI is not super romantic either but I actually was just cleaning out our home office and found some cards from him and then took a break and read this thread. his general theme in cards is that he loves me more everyday...I appreciate anything sweet from him small or big.

Yamile, you are a lucky girl, those words are amazing.

these are sooo sweet! I really expected this thread to be a bunch of funny crazy emails/letters from FI's which is where I fit in! I don't get emails from Joe. He calls everyone morning after he knows I ate breakfast and asks how it is. We are not mushy at all! Although our first anniversary I gave him a book/journal. I wrote in everyday what we did that day for the whole 1st year and had a card w/ it. He worked 4:30am-1:30pm and I worked 1:30pm-midnight so we didn't see each other so I left it at his house. His brother and SIL were there when he found and SIL said he cried, although he denies it

Jaq- that is beautiful I love it.

Jac- that's so wonderful that you did that journal... awesome idea when you are spending time apart!

David once made a statement that I 'don't like romance' (I'm uncomfortable with mushy stuff and carriage ride/picnic/hot air balloon proposal type of situations). I told him that I just have a different idea of what's romantic, and that I thought that him that doing the dishes when it's not his turn (yes, we take turns) is the ultimate romantic gesture since its just something small to make my life easier. Since the day I said that, I have not done the dishes once! And that was probably 3 months ago. He also brings me coffee and leaves it on my night stand, turns on HLN, and gives me a kiss everyday before he leaves for work (he leaves for work every morning right when I'm waking up). I guess those are my love letters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloe55 View Post
David once made a statement that I 'don't like romance' (I'm uncomfortable with mushy stuff and carriage ride/picnic/hot air balloon proposal type of situations). I told him that I just have a different idea of what's romantic, and that I thought that him that doing the dishes when it's not his turn (yes, we take turns) is the ultimate romantic gesture since its just something small to make my life easier. Since the day I said that, I have not done the dishes once! And that was probably 3 months ago. He also brings me coffee and leaves it on my night stand, turns on HLN, and gives me a kiss everyday before he leaves for work (he leaves for work every morning right when I'm waking up). I guess those are my love letters.
Kelly- He sounds like a great guy :) Actions definitely speak louder than words...no dishes for 3 months, that is awesome! Too cute...I love that you see love in expressed in a non-traditional way, because a lot of people take that for granted.