Sign in to follow this  
Jacilynda

havianas vs. party flops

So I've decided we're going to do flip flops for at least the kids and girls. I'm kinda struggling w/ what to get?

I don't want old navy, walmart, target or any cheap flip flops. I like the idea of being able to personalize them such as party flops, but are the flip flops just like flip flops from old navy or target? Or are they nicer like havianas?

I want a nice pair for them something they'll ABSOLUtELY LOVE!

from what i know they are more old navy style, but cute and personalized. havent seen any in person but maura had them and they were really cute in pictures.

havianas are mucho dinero, chica!

I'm waiting for a reply from havianas. i know they do event discounts so I am checking in on that w/ them too but since I've never had either pair I was hoping I might get lucky and there be a BDW girl who has worn both to compare

I agree that I love the personalization of my party flops! They were a huge hit at my wedding too ... everyone just loved them and thought it was such a good idea. I would definately compare them to old navy sandals...they're still comfy though!

I LOVE my havaniias... they are awsome. Super comfortable. Ive never tried the old navy one myself, but i think if you really want ppl to wear them after then I would spend the money.

I'm pretty sure the custom havaianas are less than the regular havaianas since you are typically buying them in bulk