Photo

havianas vs. party flops

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 03:47 PM

So I've decided we're going to do flip flops for at least the kids and girls. I'm kinda struggling w/ what to get?

I don't want old navy, walmart, target or any cheap flip flops. I like the idea of being able to personalize them such as party flops, but are the flip flops just like flip flops from old navy or target? Or are they nicer like havianas?

I want a nice pair for them something they'll ABSOLUtELY LOVE!

#2 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 27 May 2009 - 03:53 PM

from what i know they are more old navy style, but cute and personalized. havent seen any in person but maura had them and they were really cute in pictures.

havianas are mucho dinero, chica!

#3 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 04:01 PM

I'm ok w/ price if they're that good. I'm just curious if party flops are nicer than old navy I may go w/ them but only if they're cushier

#4 Jess

Jess
      • 4,455 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 04:06 PM

Jac I know you can get personalized havaianas because my friend did it - did you check them for pricing?

#5 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 04:11 PM

I'm waiting for a reply from havianas. i know they do event discounts so I am checking in on that w/ them too but since I've never had either pair I was hoping I might get lucky and there be a BDW girl who has worn both to compare

#6 ~Angela~

~Angela~
          • 4,172 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 05:02 PM

I love my Havianas! I have never tried Party Flops and only have the slim Havianas, as opposed to the regular ones, but love them anyways!

#7 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,532 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 05:06 PM

You can get custom havianas? I had no idea! Are they pretty much the same price as the regular ones?

#8 montegobay09

montegobay09
              • 832 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 05:29 PM

I agree that I love the personalization of my party flops! They were a huge hit at my wedding too ... everyone just loved them and thought it was such a good idea. I would definately compare them to old navy sandals...they're still comfy though!

#9 kari

kari
                • 55 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 06:56 PM

I LOVE my havaniias... they are awsome. Super comfortable. Ive never tried the old navy one myself, but i think if you really want ppl to wear them after then I would spend the money.

#10 Jess

Jess
                  • 4,455 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 07:04 PM

I'm pretty sure the custom havaianas are less than the regular havaianas since you are typically buying them in bulk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users