Photo

"So You Think You Can Dance" Summer 2009

• Please log in to reply
569 replies to this topic

#61 jk1101

jk1101
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 10:17 PM

Was it just me or did the judges seem particularly vicious tonight?

#62 Jessica

Jessica
    • VIP Member
    • 11,939 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 10:24 PM

Yeah, they were kinda hard on everyone tonight.

I was sad to see that one chick with the red hair (crap, can't think of her name right now!) get cut.

#63 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
      • 475 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 10:44 PM

I was watching in between phone calls...following up on missing RSVPs. I agree the judges were vicious tonight...and I felt bad that the redhead who was friends with Katiee from last year...I could not believe she got cut
        Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#64 Chanti

Chanti
        • 310 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 10:54 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Jessica
          Yeah, they were kinda hard on everyone tonight.

I was sad to see that one chick with the red hair (crap, can't think of her name right now!) get cut.
          Natalie... She is a great dancer, so sad to see her go :-(

#65 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
          • 5,649 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 10:56 PM

ouch, are you guys serious? I haven't watched it yet but I'm about to in 5 minutes...that's so sad about Natalie! Poor girl!

#66 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
            • 2,287 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 07:27 AM

I can't believe they cut her either, but I guess she didn't perform up to their expectations.

I'm so looking forward to seeing who they pick for this year. I think it's going to be great! I hope the 2 brothers make it, they're both good and add a lot of personality to the show. We'll see tonight I guess!

#67 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
              • 5,649 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 11:06 AM

Ahhh, I'm so excited to see the top 20 tonight! I found Mia to be particularly bitchy during this year's Vegas week...wtf is her problem? Anyhoo, I'm so glad that Ricky and Asouka are still in the running (love them!) and I think that guy who is originally from Vancouver (now living in Miami) is also in the running (I hope he makes it, he is amazing). It's too bad about Gabi Rojas, she is fantastic in her solos but can't seem to get comfortable doing choreagraphy, same with that tap girl, I was sad she had to go.

#68 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                • 2,287 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 11:23 AM

I found Mia really bitchy too, maybe she was PMS'ing! lol I love her work though, it's always full of emotion and makes me cry!

It was too bad about Gabi, but obviously she has problems learining choreography.

I was surprised they kept the one sister (both had blond hair, one curly and the other straight). It didn't seem like they were too impressed with her. Maybe she'll get cut tonight.

Can't wait!!!!!

#69 Jessica

Jessica
                  • VIP Member
                  • 11,939 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 11:37 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by lisaloo79
                    I found Mia really bitchy too, maybe she was PMS'ing! lol I love her work though, it's always full of emotion and makes me cry!

It was too bad about Gabi, but obviously she has problems learining choreography.

I was surprised they kept the one sister (both had blond hair, one curly and the other straight). It didn't seem like they were too impressed with her. Maybe she'll get cut tonight.

Can't wait!!!!!

I missed that part. Did they keep both the sisters?

#70 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                    • 2,287 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 11:40 AM

The one with the curly hair got cut. The one with the straight hair is still there, for now. We'll see tonight.

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Jessica
                      I missed that part. Did they keep both the sisters?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users