Photo

"So You Think You Can Dance" Summer 2009

• Please log in to reply
569 replies to this topic

#521 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
  • 475 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 10:18 PM

As I was watching the show, I just kept thinking "where's the breast cancer piece?" I was glad to see that it was finally reprived. I also enjoy seeing the routines.
    Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#522 jk1101

jk1101
    • 2,582 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 10:38 PM

It was nice to see the old routines...but I didn't even remember some of the earliest dancers...like Max dancing with Kayla! Didn't remember him at all!
      I'm happy with the outcome but would have been happy if it went the other way too.
      I would hae been disappointed if it was Evan but he has come a long way in this show. he should get a "most improved" award or something.

#523 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
      • 5,649 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 11:17 PM

Personally, I am THRILLED with the outcome and couldn't be happier!! I must say I was pretty surprised that Kayla was eliminated before Evan....that's crazy!!!

#524 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,490 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 11:23 PM

Yay!

(don't want to spoil it for you west coasters so that is all I am saying for now!)

#525 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
          • 5,649 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 11:26 PM

lol Andi, I literally threw my arms in the air and shouted "YESSSSS" when the winner was announced...lol C laughed at me, of course!!

#526 Jessica

Jessica
            • VIP Member
            • 11,939 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 11:39 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jerseykitten
              It was nice to see the old routines...but I didn't even remember some of the earliest dancers...like Max dancing with Kayla! Didn't remember him at all!
              I'm happy with the outcome but would have been happy if it went the other way too.
              I would hae been disappointed if it was Evan but he has come a long way in this show. he should get a "most improved" award or something.
              When Cat said "Kayla and Max" I thought "who the heck is Max?!?" Totally didn't remember him either.

#527 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
              • 5,649 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 11:41 PM

awww lol I loved Max before he got kicked off, he was my Russian ballroom dancer for the season. Still Pasha more though!

#528 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,490 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 11:55 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ~*Kathy*~
                  lol Andi, I literally threw my arms in the air and shouted "YESSSSS" when the winner was announced...lol C laughed at me, of course!!
                  haha I did that too! Then before that when Evan got kicked off I cheered with excitement too! R said "stop yelling at the TV, it won't respond back to you!"

#529 autjo

autjo
                  • 2,182 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 11:56 PM

Woo hoo! I just saw who won and can't be be more excited! Guess I'll not boycott next season!

#530 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
                    • 5,466 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 09:53 AM

yay!!! ME TOO! Im so happy Jeanine won, and she was so cute :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users