Posted 21 May 2009 - 04:31 PM

I heart Joshua - so glad he won!

YAY for a good summer show

#22 Jessica

Jessica
    • VIP Member
    • 11,939 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 07:56 PM

It start here in about 4 minutes! Yay! And to make it even better the kiddo just went to bed so I want have to keep rewinding the show in between screams, whining and tears :)

#23 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 08:13 PM

I loved Twitch and Gev. I had some girl favorites, but I am blanking on their names other then Sabre.

#24 aimee!

aimee!
        • 696 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 10:55 PM

i just found this thread bummer!! anybody know if they'll air re-runs? otherwise jumping in next week won't be the end of the world. we really need a dvr!!

so thursdays at 7pm central time? off to google it...
          :)
          Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#25 nicole.gia

nicole.gia
          • 318 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 11:00 PM

oooh! Thanks for the reminder, I too love that show!!!

#26 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 09:56 AM

Oh no!!! I missed the first show!!! I was catching up on my Idol & Dancing with the Stars finale's that I missed earlier this week! Anyone know if an encore is airing?? If not, I guess missing the first one is no biggy!!

#27 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
              • 5,649 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 10:46 AM

I don't know if an encore is airing but I missed an hour of the show because DH wanted to go out to a movie last night. What I did see of it was good though. It was the New York and Denver auditions. That girl that tried out with Katee last year (Katee's roommate) made it straight to Vegas and so did the guy who just missed the top 20 last year because they chose Gev instead also made it straight to Vegas...sorry I can't seem to remember their names! lol

#28 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 5,369 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 11:35 AM

Hi Ladies
                  Ya the show was pretty good but dont worry too much if you missed since its just the auditions. I think when they get to Vegas it finally gets good.

PS I heart the hip hop couple that judge :) I think they also did "Rock the Reception"

#29 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                  • 5,649 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 11:43 AM

Yael - Tabatha and Napoleon? Yeah, I love them too! I believe that you are correct, they do do "Rock the Reception". :)

#30 Chanti

Chanti
                    • 310 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 11:47 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by paraisobeachbride2009
                      I don't know if an encore is airing but I missed an hour of the show because DH wanted to go out to a movie last night. What I did see of it was good though. It was the New York and Denver auditions. That girl that tried out with Katee last year (Katee's roommate) made it straight to Vegas and so did the guy who just missed the top 20 last year because they chose Gev instead also made it straight to Vegas...sorry I can't seem to remember their names! lol
                      Katee's room-mate was Natalie I think. I liked her! Glad she's back. I missed the show last night, but my FI is downloading for us to watch together tonight. I would love for a ballet dancer to come on this show (I did ballet until university): a cutie ballerina named Allie made it to the top 4 in the Canadian SYTYCD, she was amazing!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users